Boosting Mx-p

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
If you're not a pro or a semi-pro I don't think you need to boost the MX-P - it's already very fast (and as it seems to me from the smell when new - it may be preboosted). So I wouldn't do it :)

Reactions: Kaiwen
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Hi. Has anyone boosted the mx-p before?. How does it feel and play? Would you recommend to boost this rubber?

I agree that boosting MX-P should not be necessary for spin and speed.

If it´s just too hard and you´d like it softer, you might want to take a look at EL-S. It´s not just a soft MX-P, but it is what many people wished for when they thought MX-P was too hard.

Reactions: sanavasaraja
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
If you're not a pro or a semi-pro I don't think you need to boost the MX-P - it's already very fast (and as it seems to me from the smell when new - it may be preboosted). So I wouldn't do it :)

The point of boosting Evo rubbers (at least for me) is that once factory tuning wears out, you boost to make it great again :)

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Also if you remove it from a blade It shrinks. You need to boost it to get it to fit again if you want to reattach it.

Reactions: Ilia Minkin
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I have boosted exactly one sheet of MX-P. Made rubber a little juicier and softer feel. Pretty nice rubber re-tuned.

Having said that, it is too much trouble for me to take off rubbers, tune, wait, and reglue them on.

I can play with MX-P for 300 hours of play before I gotta take it off, that is one seriously long time. MX-P will perform just fine after factory tuning wears off.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2016
I played with the Mx-p for about 3 months+ now. It shrunk after the rubber was removed from the blade so I wanted to boost it. I heared boosting the Mx-p will give it more control so I am more tempted to boost to soften the sponge and to increase the spin and speed of this great rubber

Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
I played with the Mx-p for about 3 months+ now. It shrunk after the rubber was removed from the blade so I wanted to boost it. I heared boosting the Mx-p will give it more control so I am more tempted to boost to soften the sponge and to increase the spin and speed of this great rubber

It will definitely allow you to use the rubber a lot longer. Try it.

Reactions: Ilia Minkin