New enticing upcoming blade

says Or is it more legit...
Sep 2019
For those who wants to purchase both TMXi and TMXi Pro it's available here. It is said to be one of the reliable shops in Thailand. I'm not sure if they ship to western/eu but for my fellow asian friends. Will update as soon as i revcieved a reply from them whether they ship to eu/western as well.

P.s I've never bought it myself from there but a fri of mine had (bought a tmxi pro 92g) and he recommended it to those who are looking to buy one esp the TMXi pro since it isn't as easy to get as the normal TMXi. The price is pretty fair imo. The link's below :
Enjoy:)

https://www.shanghaisportthailand.com/product/xiom-an-jaehyun-tmxi-pro-flst/

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
https://www.tabletennisstore.us

can purchase here too.
Replied by the store : TMXi will be available later in this week and TMXi Pro in the middle of June.
Web link above
Nice, I’ll definitely get a Pro once they start selling. I did however just got the TMXi today, sealed it just now, and I’ll be trying it out tomorrow.

Reactions: Colin Ksh
Sep 2019
A direct comparison with the apolonia blade should be interesting. Kind of hoping Gan gets a hold of one of these.

Do you mean the guy from youtube who review blades? his vids are usually available in eng sub. is he the guy that you wanna mention here.
If he is, I've asked him before and he said he couldn't get it in china but it was by that time.

Sep 2019
Nice, I’ll definitely get a Pro once they start selling. I did however just got the TMXi today, sealed it just now, and I’ll be trying it out tomorrow.

Cool. Waiting for your feedback after using it.
by the way do you usually seal your blades or is it just bec it's limba?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
Cool. Waiting for your feedback after using it.
by the way do you usually seal your blades or is it just bec it's limba?

I seal all my blades now, one quick layer of Joola varnish on both sides and the edges, then I'll let it dry for 24 hours just to be safe.

Do you mean the guy from youtube who review blades? his vids are usually available in eng sub. is he the guy that you wanna mention here.
If he is, I've asked him before and he said he couldn't get it in china but it was by that time.

I bet it's him, I like his videos a lot, his form is really good, and the way he explains what he felt during testing is very detailed.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

I seal all my blades now, one quick layer of Joola varnish on both sides and the edges, then I'll let it dry for 24 hours just to be safe.

I bet it's him, I like his videos a lot, his form is really good, and the way he explains what he felt during testing is very detailed.

Yeah he is very detailed, but for me I don't really understand a lot of what he's saying. He uses a lot of ideas that I haven't heard of, and I don't even really understand how it affects the actual striking of the ball. He seems like he really knows his advanced stuff, but i like how the TTD reviews are more straightforward and easy to understand: speed is this, control is this, spin potential is this, drive performance, loop performance, flex, dwell time.

Sep 2019

Do you mean you seal your blade not on the wood surface but on the edges all around ? sry I didn't get it well that's why. If it is so may I know why you do so instead of on the wood surface you apply the sealer around the edges. or am i misunderstanding.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
Do you mean you seal your blade not on the wood surface but on the edges all around ? sry I didn't get it well that's why. If it is so may I know why you do so instead of on the wood surface you apply the sealer around the edges. or am i misunderstanding.

You are misunderstanding a bit, I said both sides and edges, as in both sides of the blade, and also the edge of the blade.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews

Yeah he is very detailed, but for me I don't really understand a lot of what he's saying. He uses a lot of ideas that I haven't heard of, and I don't even really understand how it affects the actual striking of the ball. He seems like he really knows his advanced stuff, but i like how the TTD reviews are more straightforward and easy to understand: speed is this, control is this, spin potential is this, drive performance, loop performance, flex, dwell time.

I think his explanations are oriented mostly towards Chinese audiences, some of those doesn't translate well to English, and the subs are sloppy at times, I think he uses a auto translation software rather than having someone translate it manually.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
So I tried TMXi paird with H3 Blue Sponge and Evolution EL-P yesterday, and I gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised. The one I've got is 89.5g, and after gluing on the rubbers it weighs 190.4g, and I'll be comparing it to the Yasaka Atletico Power I've been using for the past 2 months.

Head size of the TMXi is a touch larger than Atletico Power, I didn't measure it but I believe the 158x152mm is accurate. The handle feels really comfortable, the one thing I didn't quite like about the Atletico Power is its handle slightly widens near the shoulder of the blade, making it feel flatter in the hands, where as the handle of the TMXi feels rounder which I prefer a little more. The play characteristics are rather similar, ball speed is a tad faster, about the same amount of spin maybe a little bit less but not too noticeable, and a little harder to control which I think I can get used to after a few training sessions.

One reason I'm interested in this blade is that I really liked the feel of Joola Vyzaryz Trinity, which is Arylate, PBO and Carbon fibers that are interwoven (named as X3 by Joola). But it's outer fiber construction is something I don't quite like, and it also has that flatter feeling handle. TMX (Trimetrix) which is Axylium, Zephylium and X-Carbon, is XIOM's version of that X3, and since it's an inner fiber blade it's something I much more prefer.

The other reason was because I wanted to find a replacement for Atletico Power, that's readily available here in the states, and I think I've found one that suits me pretty well. And if considering the discount on TT11, it'll be actually cheaper to buy too.

So in conclusion (for now at least), if Atletico Power is a more amateur friendly w968 (not my words), then TMXi can be consider to be one as well.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2021
Read 1 reviews
So I tried TMXi paird with H3 Blue Sponge and Evolution EL-P yesterday, and I gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised. The one I've got is 89.5g, and after gluing on the rubbers it weighs 190.4g, and I'll be comparing it to the Yasaka Atletico Power I've been using for the past 2 months.

Head size of the TMXi is a touch larger than Atletico Power, I didn't measure it but I believe the 158x152mm is accurate. The handle feels really comfortable, the one thing I didn't quite like about the Atletico Power is its handle slightly widens near the shoulder of the blade, making it feel flatter in the hands, where as the handle of the TMXi feels rounder which I prefer a little more. The play characteristics are rather similar, ball speed is a tad faster, about the same amount of spin maybe a little bit less but not too noticeable, and a little harder to control which I think I can get used to after a few training sessions.

One reason I'm interested in this blade is that I really liked the feel of Joola Vyzaryz Trinity, which is Arylate, PBO and Carbon fibers that are interwoven (named as X3 by Joola). But it's outer fiber construction is something I don't quite like, and it also has that flatter feeling handle. TMX (Trimetrix) which is Axylium, Zephylium and X-Carbon, is XIOM's version of that X3, and since it's an inner fiber blade it's something I much more prefer.

The other reason was because I wanted to find a replacement for Atletico Power, that's readily available here in the states, and I think I've found one that suits me pretty well. And if considering the discount on TT11, it'll be actually cheaper to buy too.

So in conclusion (for now at least), if Atletico Power is a more amateur friendly w968 (not my words), then TMXi can be consider to be one as well.
Perhaps in a years time I will get one. I really do like how it looks. But is it faster than 968?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
Perhaps in a years time I will get one. I really do like how it looks. But is it faster than 968?

I'd say it's faster at the low end, as in it requires less input to achieve faster ball speed when the force of the stroke is kept below maybe 60-70% of what you can do. Or in other words, it's easier to use than a w968, which is why I say it's really similar to Yasaka Atletico Power. But I don't know about the top end, as I haven't tried those, but I doubt it'll be faster than a w968.

Last edited:
Sep 2019

I'd say it's faster at the low end, as in it requires less input to achieve faster ball speed when the force of the stroke is kept below maybe 60-70% of what you can do. Or in other words, it's easier to use than a w968, which is why I say it's really similar to Yasaka Atletico Power. But I don't know about the top end, as I haven't tried those, but I doubt it'll be faster than a w968.

How is it compare to harimoto innerforce alc? Are you willing to try the Pro version as well?
By the way how much did you pay for it, just saw tdy on tt11 $153. Imo Not bad in terms of pricing. Just asked Shanghaisport(thailand)but they don't ship overseas. Both models are available there. Guess just gonna have to wait for tennistennisstore.us's instock.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
How is it compare to harimoto innerforce alc? Are you willing to try the Pro version as well?
By the way how much did you pay for it, just saw tdy on tt11 $153. Imo Not bad in terms of pricing. Just asked Shanghaisport(thailand)but they don't ship overseas. Both models are available there. Guess just gonna have to wait for tennistennisstore.us's instock.

I’ll get the pro version like I mentioned above. I can’t comment on the Harimoto alc comparison since last time I played that blade was more than two years ago. The one I got was from tt-japan.net , it was $150 including shipping

Sep 2019

I’ll get the pro version like I mentioned above. I can’t comment on the Harimoto alc comparison since last time I played that blade was more than two years ago. The one I got was from tt-japan.net , it was $150 including shipping

I see. Will be waiting for the Pro update :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2015
Read 1 reviews
I come across and just remember that I used to be member in this forum. So I would like to share my experience of Pro version.

Today I have time to test TMXi Pro( from now Tpro) +Quantum X pro( Qx)+ TG05 hard (05h) for 3hours and this is my 2nd time to use it.
The same rubbers were used on Lin GaoYuan Alc and Koki Niwa carbon before.
The handle is thicker than W968 and I can assure that there is no splinter at all.
I use DHS glue No.15.
The surface is very smooth.

From the start I can feel the blade is firm, ,no hollow feel , powerful , easy to play and give medium to soft feeling. This is also confirmed by former national woman athlete whose set up is Lin GaoYuan Alc +H3 National +Dignics05.

I use Qx in backhand and 05h in forehand.
Comparing 3 blades
Speed : Lin GaoYuan is a bit faster than Tpro and Tpro is faster than Koki Niwa carbon.
Control : Koki Niwa carbon give more control in every dimensions while Tpro gives better control than Lin GaoYuan Alc.
Power : using the same movement,Lin GaoYuan Alc has a bit more power than Tpro. While Koki Niwa you have to put more movement to get powerful shot.
Spin : It’s is more or less in the same department with Lin GaoYuan Alc.

What I really like about this blade is the feeling you get and it’s more forgiving and you can attack with confidence.

I used to play with Xiom Ice Cream Azxi for a few months and this Tpro is much better in every aspects.

Moreover , Tpro is far beyond better than Mizutani ZLC.

This is the comment that I can give you at the moment and it bases on my personal preference and set up.