New Equipment (Rubbers & Blades) 2020

here are the pics of the Vyzaryz blades from Joola:

2vbvVJf.jpg

yEXPZ8P.jpg

qbCTRXi.jpg

as what from I have read, X3 is like a combination of vertical zl and carbon with horizontal arylate and carbon/ Xiom and Joola have some sort of collaboration in the US in terms of distribution only, that is all I can say.

Reactions: thomas.pong
says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
as what from I have read, X3 is like a combination of vertical zl and carbon with horizontal arylate and carbon/ Xiom and Joola have some sort of collaboration in the US in terms of distribution only, that is all I can say.

Thanks for the pics!

They look nice and a lot like the Xiom Ice Cream blades, so I was wondering the same thing as Bryan since they're made in Korea...

I like that they tell you what the outer-ply is "right off the bat".

Thanks for the pics!

They look nice and a lot like the Xiom Ice Cream blades, so I was wondering the same thing as Bryan since they're made in Korea...

I like that they tell you what the outer-ply is "right off the bat".

I think I suggested this to Joola before to make some info known about the blades and they would also see my reviews and the responses of the readers that the composition is also an important info. Good thing they are doing this.

About the blade factory in Korea. I am not sure if Joola, Xiom or TCore have all the same factory.

Reactions: thomas.pong
This user has no status.
87292767_2268222796812381_9083019098396295168_o.jpg
Translation by Google
A unique racket that creates a unique shot feeling that can be put in the hand by matching the axylium carbon arranged on the outer with low temperature dried special wood for a flexible attack with flat & drive. With the comfort of a flat hit and the ease with which a knuckle ball can be put out, it is used by smash-type attackers. The compatibility with the table soft rubber is also excellent. Thanks to the goodness of the whole plaid, it takes a firm turn when you want to spin. It is the best companion for players who want to use smash and drive together to attack freely.

Last edited:
Reactions: thomas.pong and Ray