Which should I use for my BH and FH and why?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
So I got the DHS NEO HURRICANE 3 red (2.15) , and the TENERGY 05 black (2.1).
my playstyle is around strong forehands mostly.
what should be my main focus when choosing?
thanks!

NDH

says Spin to win!
thanks!

What sort of level do you play at?

Can you record a short video at all (or do you have any already?)

Both rubbers you've got can be used to great effect on both FH and BH, so you are in a good position!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022

What sort of level do you play at?

Can you record a short video at all (or do you have any already?)

Both rubbers you've got can be used to great effect on both FH and BH, so you are in a good position!

Hi, Thanks for the fast reply.
Unfortunately I cant record atm.
I'd say I'm considered a begginer-Intermidiate level player.
I can rally most of the time with a player at a higer level.

What should be my guide to determine then?

NDH

says Spin to win!

Hi, Thanks for the fast reply.
Unfortunately I cant record atm.
I'd say I'm considered a begginer-Intermidiate level player.
I can rally most of the time with a player at a higer level.

What should be my guide to determine then?

It's really hard to say without seeing you.

My first thought is that Tenergy 05 is going to harm your development in the long run. It's a very advanced rubber that doesn't allow for many mistakes at all.

H3 NEO isn't as bad, and you could use this on your FH (if you are a FH dominant player).

What blade are you using?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022

It's really hard to say without seeing you.

My first thought is that Tenergy 05 is going to harm your development in the long run. It's a very advanced rubber that doesn't allow for many mistakes at all.

H3 NEO isn't as bad, and you could use this on your FH (if you are a FH dominant player).

What blade are you using?

Butterfly Schlager precision

NDH

says Spin to win!

Butterfly Schlager precision

That's an OK blade to use - But again, probably on the fast side for someone still developing.

Can you do any sort of filming? Without it, it's almost impossible to make good recommendations because you might be much better than you think, or you could be much worse.

The equipment you have is more for an advanced player though, and it will mean that a developing player will struggle to control it (generally speaking).

But if you don't have any issues controlling it at the moment, then perhaps you are better than you think :)

This user has no status.
thanks!
One major aspect is the hardness of the H3.
if it is 40 or above then almost no amateur can use it on the BH. If it is 39 then use with caution, it’s hard. 37-38 is fine. NDH is right about development, and you should listen to him over most other people. Also, just for reference, most advanced amateurs and professionals in China use H3 on FH and T05 on BH.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022

That's an OK blade to use - But again, probably on the fast side for someone still developing.

Can you do any sort of filming? Without it, it's almost impossible to make good recommendations because you might be much better than you think, or you could be much worse.

The equipment you have is more for an advanced player though, and it will mean that a developing player will struggle to control it (generally speaking).

But if you don't have any issues controlling it at the moment, then perhaps you are better than you think :)

I wouldn't say I'm having no trouble at all, but I get decent matches with it.
If Ill get the chance I will, but it will be later this week unfortunately :\

What is the general rule then?
I ordered the H3 on amazon, cant post link so if youll look up on amazon : B07H74L5C6 youll find it.
Didn't see any details on whether 37-38-39-40.

So from what you guys recommend then, I should try the tenergy on BH and dhs on FH?
Or should I try the opposite first?
Because I assume there's a learning curve with every change, no?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
One major aspect is the hardness of the H3.
if it is 40 or above then almost no amateur can use it on the BH. If it is 39 then use with caution, it’s hard. 37-38 is fine. NDH is right about development, and you should listen to him over most other people. Also, just for reference, most advanced amateurs and professionals in China use H3 on FH and T05 on BH.

see comment above

NDH

says Spin to win!

I wouldn't say I'm having no trouble at all, but I get decent matches with it.
If Ill get the chance I will, but it will be later this week unfortunately :\

What is the general rule then?
I ordered the H3 on amazon, cant post link so if youll look up on amazon : B07H74L5C6 youll find it.
Didn't see any details on whether 37-38-39-40.

So from what you guys recommend then, I should try the tenergy on BH and dhs on FH?
Or should I try the opposite first?
Because I assume there's a learning curve with every change, no?

If you are sticking with those rubbers regardless, my instinct would be to use H3 NEO on the FH and T05 on the backhand.

BUT...... As you have the blade and rubbers, you can try it for yourself, and see which way around you like it.