Spinny aliexpress ruber

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2018
Hello,

What is the spinnest rubber on aliexpress? The cheapest the better but I can pay up to 30$.
I will use it on BH (penhold). It needs to be spinny and rather soft. Speed doesn't matter. It can be fast but slow wouldn't bother me at all. Spin is the most important factor.

What I tried
- ak47 it was ok but it wears up fast and spin is not up to the level i wanted.
- tibhar el-p. Hard to tell. It's better than ak47 but i havent play enough to tell if it's much better or just better.
- 729 bloom spin. The rubber was almost no tacky. so the rubber that is hard and supposed to be tacky but wasn't.... swing and a miss.

What I consider so far
- 729 presto spin. How is the spin compared to high end rubbers? Like t05?
- 729 focus 3 snipe. Is it spinner than ak47?
- sanwej taiji 40+ (pink one?) - is it spinner than ak47 and focus 3 snipe?

Can someone elaborate of my choices or propose something that I missed? Thanks :)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2018
It's pushing the budget close to a maximum, however looking at opinions it seems like a decent choice. Thanks for suggestion.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
Presto spin is a mediocre rubber. I don't know if i got a dud, but after 2 training sessions my red sheet looked like 2 years old, fully oxidized. The performance wasn't really that good to begin with, it only performed relatively well after boosting.

I'm sure there are plenty of options if you only want spin and don't mind it being a little slow, Palio Hadou 40+ comes to mind.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2018
isn't hadou normal tacky rubber? I'm not sure if i want full blown tacky rubber on BH again.

Last edited:
My view: there is no such thing as the spinniest rubber. It's going to be largely a matter of preference and technique. A more advanced player will be able to put more spin than you with the same rubber. So a lot of rubbers can do what you are looking for.

That being said, 729-08 and Hurricane 8 have received high marks for spin and they are in your price range. Stiga Mantra is also a modern spin oriented rubber and the price drops in your range on Amazon sometimes (I paid 22 € for mine).

Julian

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Spinny, soft, and slow? 729 Sky Wing comes to mind. One of the lightest rubbers as well, so would solve the problem with RPB grip slippage.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2018
- 729 focus 3 snipe. Is it spinner than ak47?
- sanwej taiji 40+ (pink one?) - is it spinner than ak47 and focus 3 snipe?

I liked AK47 more than Focus 3 Snipe. But I think Sanwei Taiji 40+ (pink one) is better than both for what you are asking for.

For the price, it is worth a try.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2018
I'll go with sanwei taiji if my budget get restricted even more. Otherwise maybe I'll try baracuda (or bluestorm?).

This user has no status.
Spelling.

lol, I should've checked your spelling in the first place.

Anyway, this defeats the purpose of getting a cheap AliExpress rubber since you can get it for the same price at TT11, which is a much more reliable source and way faster shipping (a few days vs. many weeks or even months on AliExpress).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2018
lol, I should've checked your spelling in the first place.

Anyway, this defeats the purpose of getting a cheap AliExpress rubber since you can get it for the same price at TT11, which is a much more reliable source and way faster shipping (a few days vs. many weeks or even months on AliExpress).

I didn't meant that aliexpress-only. I just tried to suggest that the cheapest chinese rubbers are my preference as you often get good quality considered the price you pay. But as I said 30$ is the max and it doesn't really matter if i spend it outside of aliexpress.

I wasn't precise enough i guess.