New enticing upcoming blade

says Or is it more legit...
Sep 2019
0F96DE90%20D3C6%204CF6%208F67%20A83D61119A6A%20jpeg.jpeg

EA41307F%2003DF%2047E6%20B6D4%207316B723A900%20jpeg.jpeg

5CF00080%208934%2043BF%20BBDE%200EC3593CFB21%20jpeg.jpeg

C5E13498%2074FA%204766%20AEAC%2007EE0B3BD853%20jpeg.jpeg

First of all, credit to the original owner of the photo. I saw this on an instagram story that An Jaehyun has reposted. I'm very interested in this new blade since this blade will be more or less similar to the popular dhs w968/long V due to An jaehyun was previously using long V blade before this. On Xiom korea's official website, a blade named Xiom 36.5 ALXi has been in sale already for maybe a month or more. Here's the link to it : http://m.xiom.store/product/365-alxi/314/category/25/display/1/
The handle looks really close to the blade an jaehyun's using as seen in the picture. But from a youtube comment reply by Xiom, they're not the same. Xiom claimed that An jaehyun's using a different blade so imo, the 36.5 ALXi is just a prototype? One of the reasons that make me long for this blade is as you guys know, some dhs blades are known to have splinttering issues including the w968 so how about this new blade. I'm not sure as well but curious. What else do you guys know about those blades? I'd love to know your opinions about it and feel free to discuss.
Thanks

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Equaaz
says regularly shitposting
Jul 2019
The fact that ALXi is innerforce blade is true.
But may I know why you think An Jaehyun's blade would be innerforce ZLC?

Saw it on some korean forum or twitter post, cant exactly remember where, when I was searching for info on the blade.

I mean it can be wrong or old info. I aint got no legit source.

Reactions: Colin Ksh
Sep 2019

Saw it on some korean forum or twitter post, cant exactly remember where, when I was searching for info on the blade.

I mean it can be wrong or old info. I aint got no legit source

I see
Yeh same goes for me. I'm not sure what's the difference but i predict 36.5 alxi is just the prototype and AJ's blade could be smoething like player ver/model.

Jul 2019
Seems I was wrong, according to a post down the chain its supposed to be a mixed wave al,zl,c. Like that joola trinity blade if I am remembering correctly.

The handle design is pretty nice tho, reminds me of those higher end butterfly ones. Xiom really should move away from those plastics.

https://mobile.twitter.com/spinnier_com/status/1494326133734604804

Reactions: Colin Ksh
Sep 2019
Seems I was wrong, according to a post down the chain its supposed to be a mixed wave al,zl,c. Like that joola trinity blade if I am remembering correctly.

The handle design is pretty nice tho, reminds me of those higher end butterfly ones. Xiom really should move away from those plastics.

https://mobile.twitter.com/spinnier_com/status/1494326133734604804
Don't you think it's innercarbon? Basically innerforce alc IMO cuz his previous blade was W968 which is also an innercarbon blade.
And yeah the design looks cool too. Has it confirmed yet between? I haven't seen any post from xiom ig so far.

And I’m really interested in that new Xiom blade as well as new BTY FZD’s blade at the same time. These two blades are gonna be so hype this year (if both blades are really releasing this year of course)

Last edited:
Reactions: JustANoob
Jul 2019
Don't you think it's innercarbon? Basically innerforce alc IMO cuz his previous blade was W968 which is also an innercarbon blade.
And yeah the design looks cool too. Has it confirmed yet between? I haven't seen any post from xiom ig so far.

And I’m really interested in that new Xiom blade as well as new BTY FZD’s blade at the same time. These two blades are gonna be so hype this year (if both blades are really releasing this year of course)

I actually can't guess if it's outer or inner( it doesnt say from what i can see), it should be inner, mentioned the joola cause that one only one I know with a mix of fibers.
As for release outside of Korea, yea maybe they will try to get both it and the alxi out at the same time, like alx and hugo Sal.

Sep 2019
The 36.5 ALXi is inner carbon. The 'i'" means inner just like in Ice Cream AZXi. The An Jae Hyun blade is different looks like the same material combo with Joola Trinity.
247 tt predicted that it could be an inner carbon blade not alc but other carbon.

What I thought is it's an innercarbon basically alc just like Long V. Because I do remember that he previously uses a DHS W968 Jang Woojin limited edition during wttc 2019 where he secures a bronze medal in mens single in the tournment.

Just have to wait for further information by now.

Sep 2019
Xiom AnJaehyun TMX i

Innovative blade with 3 kinds of
mixed materials
Top model used by Korea Rep.
National team XIOM contract
player Ahn Jae Hyun (2019 World
Championship 3rd place). TRIME
TRIX, which is made by knitting
three types of special materials,
axilium, zephyrium, and carbon,
into one piece is placed on the
inner. It is an innovative blade
that has a good balance of
speed, power and control, and
makes you feel the strength of
the core in a soft feeling.

Racket: Shake hand
Plywood composition: 5 pieces
of wood + 2 pieces of TMX
Blade thickness: 5.7mm
Weight: 88g ‡
Blade size: 158 x 152 mm
Grip size: FL 100 x 25 mm ST 100
× 23 mm
Country of origin: South Korea

This is the information from xiom jpn website written in Japanese and I've used Google translator and translated them.

Sep 2019

Actually the pricing in the Japanese site is kind of weird, if you look at the other blades zx3,zx2,azx,azxi,alxi,Hal are all the same 22k price too

I wonder why they uploaded it on jpn web and page on ig first rather than xiom global/korea lol. I guess it's something like joola trinity but the carbon placement being inner and I'm curious how it differs from w968.

Reactions: JustANoob
Sep 2019
More info about An Jaehyun TMXi blade revealed and the translation is stated in a new comment below. Enjoy :)
E9C091AA%20E19F%204EDF%20B26A%20B2356EC310EC%20png.png

31B3779E%2066F4%204E92%20B01D%20B03A4359FB2B%20jpeg.jpeg

38575782%20A7FA%204077%20AC1D%20341166327B7D%20jpeg.jpeg

Sep 2019

Ahn Jae-hyun Korea national team "It has a certain feeling that I've never felt in any other woodblocks. I have a feeling of certainty when hitting the ball, so I can relax even in tense matches. I have good power in the forehand and I'm very satisfied with the control in the back."

Ahn Jae-hyun TMXi Pre-order Purchase Alchemy TMX of new material, limited to 30 pieces

A chance to experience the TMXi before anyone else, along the many paths that led to the creation of the best woodblocks.

Second additional delivery after the official version is released

First delivery of player test woodblock

One prototype woodblock for player testing will be delivered as soon as a pre-order is purchased, and after the official release of Jaehyun Ahn TMX, the second delivery of the officially released products will proceed sequentially. Jaehyun Ahn Feel the countless attempts before the TMXi was released before anyone else. The test woodblocks will be shipped sequentially from the 15th.

Brilliant supernova, the protagonist of the catastrophe, Axiom Stars, national team player Ahn Jae-hyun Ahn Jae-hyeon of Axiom Stars is considered one of Korea's most anticipated players with his genius sense and cool power play. At the request of Ahn Jae-hyeon, Axiom's R&D team produced samples of over 100 female bases for over a year, and spent a long time patiently trying to create the exquisitely balanced woodblock that Ahn Jae-hyeon, who is more delicate than anyone else, wants.

A sensation like never before, a fantastic combination of three different materials, to create a new TMX TMX is an abbreviation for TRIMETRIX. It means to create one special material layer by overlapping three materials. Exquisite balance of the three special materials Xylium, Zephyllium, and X-Carbon unique to Axiom and the unique triple weaving technology have been applied to open a new horizon of sensation.

The world's finest woodblock made in Korea The value proven by players is completed in you It is used in international level competitions by numerous national team players and professional players who participated in the test, and its value is beginning to be recognized. Athletes who have used the TMXi have all proven the performance of the woodblock with incredible performance improvements, and they continue to use the TMXi after testing. The world's best woodblock made in Korea is now preparing for release - This advance reservation purchase cannot be refunded or exchanged due to the nature of the purchase method.

- This product includes a test woodblock and this product, so coupons and points cannot be used.

- Detailed information such as the exact specifications and design of the TMX product will be released after release.

- The special material of the test woodblock is the same as the original, and there are some differences in the design of the head and grip.

- Abnormal distribution of test woodblocks is prohibited and the company is not responsible for this.

- Images are included for better understanding.

- There may be slight color differences depending on the monitor type. product name Jaehyun Ahn TMXi Product composition 1 woodblock colour image reference type

FL/ST Size (mm) (H) 158 * (W) 152 thickness 5.9mm ±

weight 88g ±

material Pure wood 5 + Trimetrix 2 manufacturing company axiom country of manufacture KOREA Warranty In accordance with relevant laws and consumer dispute resolution standards A/S responsibility and phone number Axiom Headquarters / 1588-5650