This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Jul 2020
Oh, man...Guys it's not ok to quarrel, like, we are not kids, let's be polite and helpful.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Oh, man...Guys it's not ok to quarrel, like, we are not kids, let's be polite and helpful.

Are you sure you are posting in the right thread. I see no quarreling. Slumpi-Atled and Yoass seem to be having a fine conversation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slupmi-Atled
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
A small mistake i think, can happen! :)

It is a bot. I was just testing if it would answer. It is not a human.

And there is no way a human, even one who has trouble reading English, would confuse the dialogue between you and Yoass as hostile. :)

Slumpi, when you have some more footage, I want to see it.

Last edited:
says Aging is a killer
Well, I closed the club early march and reopened it two weeks ago. I've been troubled by injury in the meantime (which seems to be subsiding) and have started playing again — with caution.

At the point it feels like we're treading water.

What rules have you applied? Also have you reduced the number of tables?

says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Wash hands, visit the bathroom at home. Change clothes before playing at home, shower and change after at home.
Don't come when symptomatic, even lightly.
We check this upon entry and register every person present. We keep registration data for 4+ weeks.

A maximum of 12 people is allowed in the resting area, adjacent to the playing halls. Chairs are set up about 2m distance, minimally, and ingress- and egress routes are about that far apart, unidirectional (and we enforce this). Ingress and egress doors of training halls are separate too, where possible.

In the playing halls, we've set up courts (separated by fences) of approx. 10x5 meters.

People are allocated playing tables in pairs for shifts of about 30 minutes. Changing table sides is not allowed. Everybody's supposed to bring a towel and a cleaning cloth for the table, to be used before and after. When we're running at full capacity, we empty out the playing halls between shifts and force-ventilate for a few minutes.

When playing, a ball is dispensed. After play, balls are collected in a separate containers, and used balls are left to rest for a couple of days, usually 3 days or more. Wash hands, wash hands, wash hands, and we insist on plain old soap and water and a few happy birthdays.
We frown heavily upon doubles, although the national organisation somehow chose to allow it. Our disparagement is enough to keep it from happening, mostly but not entirely.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Hi guys,

I have new footage to share: table tennis in the Corona period... how did you get through the lockdown? Leave a comment :cool:

I have one last question for you guys... it would be great if you subscribe to the channel to hit that 100 subscribers. We're at 50 now, so one half more to go!

Please check this link to help me out: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4g92T2tqcW1g6B64uBHucg

Thanks in advance and have a great summer. :cool:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
I have one last question for you guys... it would be great if you subscribe to the channel to hit that 100 subscribers. We're at 50 now, so one half more to go!

Please check this link to help me out: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4g92T2tqcW1g6B64uBHucg

Thanks in advance and have a great summer. :cool:

Hi guys!

I've reached 100 subscribers, thank you all! Goal achieved, but you can still subscribe if you want!
cache.php

New link: http://www.youtube.com/ahttofficial

'Til the next video! :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
Hello all, 😀

Since indoor sports came to a standstill in December last year in the Netherlands, we had to go back to the garage...

Check out the new video. This is how we play our way trough the Corona crisis. Are you guys able to keep playing Table Tennis in these times too, and how exactly?

All reactions are welcome again! 👍

Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
@yoass: how's it going? Still playing somewhere, or having a forced table tennis stop?

All corona and no play makes Yoass a dull boy! TT activities have of course ceased until further notice, and there's no garage table available to me, alas.

That being said, my lower back injury has subsided. I can walk again, huzzah!, and actually pretty much move without impediment — well, a vigorous training will have to prove that. So while I'm not playing, yet, I'm still happy as a lark about having recovered and being ready to play gain, under the right alignment of the stars. The club being closed, we've also seized upon that opportunity to upgrade the accommodation at "my" club. Ventilation, lighting, an overall facelift; couldn't have done all that while buzzing with TT actiivity.

My hope is for mid may; and as an active official, I've been busy preparing for the summer, to make arrangements to enable an extra boost when we'll be reopening, for the autumn competition, and for a bunch of TT-events a bit further down the road.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Hello all, 😀

Since indoor sports came to a standstill in December last year in the Netherlands, we had to go back to the garage...

Check out the new video. This is how we play our way trough the Corona crisis. Are you guys able to keep playing Table Tennis in these times too, and how exactly?

Fun. It is nice to get to see you play. Thanks for posting.

And I am glad you have come through the pandemic (so far) in good health.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
Wash hands, visit the bathroom at home. Change clothes before playing at home, shower and change after at home.
We check this upon entry and register every person present. We keep registration data for 4+ weeks.

A maximum of 12 people is allowed in the resting area, adjacent to the playing halls. Chairs are set up about 2m distance, minimally, and ingress- and egress routes are about that far apart, unidirectional (and we enforce this). Ingress and egress doors of training halls are separate too, where possible.

In the playing halls, we've set up courts (separated by fences) of approx. 10x5 meters.

People are allocated playing tables in pairs for shifts of about 30 minutes. Changing table sides is not allowed. Everybody's supposed to bring a towel and a cleaning cloth for the table, to be used before and after. When we're running at full capacity, we empty out the playing halls between shifts and force-ventilate for a few minutes.

When playing, a ball is dispensed. After play, balls are collected in a separate containers, and used balls are left to rest for a couple of days, usually 3 days or more. Wash hands, wash hands, wash hands, and we insist on plain old soap and water and a few happy birthdays.
We frown heavily upon doubles, although the national organisation somehow chose to allow it. Our disparagement is enough to keep it from happening, mostly but not entirely.

I'm an official french federation Covid19 referent/representative, means that my local club had to name persons in charge of all those issues, and to declare them @ the FFTT. The number of rules to enforce is just... crazy here, the first league was a complete nightmare with some away teams that had nothing to care about covid, anti-mask idiot people to say the least... As a paramedic with some basic knowledge in various germs, viruses, bacterias spreading, my president named me, bad luck hahaha

I've done literally dozens of wall posters, printed them in über big letters, took photos and videos of everything to give the FFT some proof of our work. But when idiots don't care, it's difficult, really...

You're always falling in-between two chairs:
- be cool and don't enforce the rules too much --> club shut down if the police comes and see you don't do your job
- do your job and some players will find you are annoying everyone, or some spectators will find you're being a little overzealous.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020

I'm an official french federation Covid19 referent/representative, means that my local club had to name persons in charge of all those issues, and to declare them @ the FFTT. The number of rules to enforce is just... crazy here, the first league day was a complete nightmare with some away teams that had nothing to care about covid, anti-mask idiot people to say the least... As a paramedic with some basic knowledge in various germs, viruses, bacterias spreading, my president named me, bad luck hahaha

I've done literally dozens of wall posters, printed them in über big letters, took photos and videos of everything to give the FFT some proof of our work. But when idiots don't care, it's difficult, really...

You're always falling in-between two chairs:
- be cool and don't enforce the rules too much --> club shut down if the police comes and see you don't do your job
- do your job and some players will find you are annoying everyone, or some spectators will find you're being a little overzealous.

• Sad
Reactions: Tinykin
Hello all, 😀

Holy smoke, that some tight space you got there, my set up in the office atrium feels like a real luxury now.

Great playing guys.

Cheers
L-zr

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015

All corona and no play makes Yoass a dull boy! TT activities have of course ceased until further notice, and there's no garage table available to me, alas.

That being said, my lower back injury has subsided. I can walk again, huzzah!, and actually pretty much move without impediment — well, a vigorous training will have to prove that. So while I'm not playing, yet, I'm still happy as a lark about having recovered and being ready to play gain, under the right alignment of the stars. The club being closed, we've also seized upon that opportunity to upgrade the accommodation at "my" club. Ventilation, lighting, an overall facelift; couldn't have done all that while buzzing with TT actiivity.

My hope is for mid may; and as an active official, I've been busy preparing for the summer, to make arrangements to enable an extra boost when we'll be reopening, for the autumn competition, and for a bunch of TT-events a bit further down the road.

So, the past period has actually given a lot to you (recovery) and the club (accommodation). Good to read that! Let's hope the vaccinations and warmer summer weather will bring some relief for us table tennis players this coming months. Mid-May sounds like a plan. Maybe too positive, but a man can dream, right? 😉 For now, stay healthy out there.

Reactions: yoass
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015

Fun. It is nice to get to see you play. Thanks for posting.

And I am glad you have come through the pandemic (so far) in good health.

And I always enjoy reading your comments, thank you.

I assume that you have also made it through this period well, keep it that way.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
The tall player had a interesting playing style! Good at smashing!