Yinhe big Dipper replacement for hurricane 3 neo commercial

says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
most definitely the commercial version. I tried the provincial and it was shite

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
Battle II is most definitely an improved version of the h3neo. It is good on drives too, which is good, and a lot tackier. Crazy spinny and controlled serves and short game.
Come winter I'll return to using it. This summer was too humid for tacky or hard rubbers to play well.
They are classified in degrees ? I mean you can get always a 39 deg and you'll get the same consistency? I ask because here is a little difficult to get the same rubber in a specific case I.e. H3N 39 deg 2.15, here sells it randomly and I don't like it.

Enviado desde mi Moto G (4) mediante Tapatalk

Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
It comes at 45 or 47, but feels harder than that because of the hard topsheet. I'd recomend 45. You can ask for what u want on aliexpress. Just add your desired hardness in a comment to the shop

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2018
It comes at 45 or 47, but feels harder than that because of the hard topsheet. I'd recomend 45. You can ask for what u want on aliexpress. Just add your desired hardness in a comment to the shop

There is 49 degrees also, but that may be for the Avengers or something.

In some stores, you can choose the hardness degree in the color options:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/729...-Pingpong-Rubber-with-Sponge/32227054874.html

But if not, you can add a comment when buying, as Lightzy said. Most of them are very prestative.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
There is 49 degrees also, but that may be for the Avengers or something.

In some stores, you can choose the hardness degree in the color options:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/729...-Pingpong-Rubber-with-Sponge/32227054874.html

But if not, you can add a comment when buying, as Lightzy said. Most of them are very prestative.
Do you mean ESN degree or Chinese degree? 49 Chinese degree is similar to the park's rubbers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2018
Do you mean ESN degree or Chinese degree? 49 Chinese degree is similar to the park's rubbers

Well, there are 45/47/49 degrees for regular Battle 2, and 38/39/40 degrees for provincial.
So I believe it should be shore C (ESN) and shore A (DHS) respectively.

But I'm not sure, Lightzy may know that better.