Xu xin blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
I want to buy a chinese Penhold grip blade
Im playing skyline II boosted on forehand and tenergy 05 on backhand my playing style is very very similar to xu xin playing stile.I thought about xu xin dynasty carbon from stiga but it‘s quite to expensive.
I need help can you give me some advices for a good blade fits to this playing style?

you have any footage of you playing or something else?

use the “xu xin equipment” never will be turn you on xu xin. if you really saying your playstyle is very close to him, you saying you have enough strenght to do superb forehands ate 5-6ft distance of table, nice lobs and amazing footwork, like AMAZING!

but btw, Xu used Stiga Rosewood NCT V, i think is more cheap than Dynasty. ir you are a begginer use DHS Hurricane HAO or DHS PG3 or 8

NDH

says Spin to win!
I want to buy a chinese Penhold grip blade
Im playing skyline II boosted on forehand and tenergy 05 on backhand my playing style is very very similar to xu xin playing stile.I thought about xu xin dynasty carbon from stiga but it‘s quite to expensive.
I need help can you give me some advices for a good blade fits to this playing style?

If you are a Xu Xin fan, and you really want to use his equipment..... Buy it.

Nothing else will make you as happy, and you'll feel much happier using Xu Xin's blade over anything else.

People get too caught up in analysing statistics and equipment - There really isn't much difference in all the decent equipment out there!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
I know nothing at all about the Skyline series; why does it need a hard blade?

It has the shortest pimple structure under the topsheet = extremely hard topsheet = very slow at low to medium impact. If you pair Skyline 2 with a soft blade you will hit the net most of the time.

Reactions: Manto76
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews

If you are a Xu Xin fan, and you really want to use his equipment..... Buy it.

Nothing else will make you as happy, and you'll feel much happier using Xu Xin's blade over anything else.

People get too caught up in analysing statistics and equipment - There really isn't much difference in all the decent equipment out there!

I agree. I eventually bit the bullet and bought a W968. If you are using what your idol is using, you just feel so good. No other blade can replicate that feeling.