Xiom ice cream blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Hey guys,

I will be sending out 5 Ice cream blades to reviewer in TTDAILY.

Please send to message below this message.

For your reference. I will choose 5 reviewers (who are active in TTDAILY Forum. If you are active in other forum and not in TTDaily. Sorry)
It is not a random pick, following are the requirements for me to choose who I will give it to.

1. Lover of table tennis, and enjoys testing new table tennis products without any biased thoughts.
2. Reviewer who writes detail HONEST review. Just because we give them the blade for free to review, doesn't mean they have to be nice to us. We want honest reviews. This always help us to upgrade and develop better products for the players.
3. FEDEX delivery possible countries. (We use Fedex to send our products)
4. Last, information below.
A. Years of playing table tennis.
B. TT equipments that you have in your house (rubber and blades)
C. Age Group (10~20, 21~30, 31~40, 41~50, 50+)
D. Level of table tennis you are playing at
E. !!!! NOTE !!!! Please do not write your personal name or contact info. Once you are chosen I will privately inform you. THEN please give me your name, address and contact for me to send it to you.

Thanks everyone!!!

A. 23 years in TT - penhold and shakehand
B. Blades - Butterfly Primorac (Black tag), Custom-made five-ply with spruce, Stiga Hans Alser offesive, Stiga Hans Alser allround, Darker Speed 90, Butterfly Taksim black tag, Butterfly ZJK ALC, Stiga Celero wood, Nittaku septear, Tibhar Samosonov Black, Stiga Carbonado 145, Nittaku Rutis and DHS Long V
Rubbers - DHS Neo H3, DHS Neo Skyline 2, DHS Neo H3 provincial, DHS H3 national, DHS H3-50, Andro Powergrip, Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 48, Gewo Hype EL Pro 42, Tenergy 80, Tenergy 05, Tenergy 05 Hard, Donic Bluefire JP03, Xiom Vega pro, Xiom Vega Europe, Tibhar MXP, Tibhar MXS, Tibhar defence 40, 729 Battle II provincial.
C. 31-40
D. In NZ we don't have the same ranking system. I don't play professionally as I have three young children. Prior to that I played B grade (the middle grade)

Thanks

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
A. 25 years.
B. A lot - too much to list. Blades include Viscaria, Acoustic, Clipper, and a selection of ITC, Nexy, Yinhe, Gewo. Rubbers include T05H, H3, R47, V42, Musa 3, Omega VII Pro and Asia, Hype KR, Battle 2.
C. 41-50
D. Local league in UK with occasional tournament entry.

I am voting for andy smith.
He has written many very good reviews. He has “”healthy” overview about blades and rubber.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
It's really cool that Xiom made a custom blade. I have been talking with my friends for years now about this concept. I really like the feel of ZLC on my forehand and ALC on my backhand. I have always liked the Xiom handle on my Offensive S. I feel like it is not too small and not too large for my hands. But on my friend's offensive S I saw that the handle isn't as smooth as mine even though we bought it at the same shop. But it is still comfortable enough to use. So I would like to be able to try the blade since I feel like Xiom quality has been increasing these few years. I live in Thailand and FedEx does ship here. I play table tennis every day for at least an hour because of that's what my friends and I do during lunch breaks and after school. I would also give the blade a detailed review for example, quality, how it plays, handles etc.
A. 6 Years
B. I don't really buy a lot of equipment but some that I own are Petr Korbelx2 (Japan Version), Primorac (Japan Version), Donic Applegreen Allplay, Rozenax2, SK Carbon, Xiom Offensive S, DHS Gold Arc 5, Sriver, Sriver FX, Timo Boll ALC, Ai Fukuhara ZLC, Xiom Vega Intro.
C. 10-20
D. Top 3 at my school and we have 12 or more tables at my school. I would say I'm about Intermediate.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
1. 25 years
2. a lot of blades and rubbers. I made more than 80 rackets for different type of players. My favourite forehand blade is Zetro Quad and Tiago Apolonia. My favourite backhand blade is Viscaria and I will buy Stradivarius too, so I will compare Youngsik Ice Creams with 3 different blade.
3. experience 6-10 years
4. I am here every day, every night, late night so I propably love Table tennis.
5. My game plan: agressive from both sides.
6. I make review in 2 languages

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Hey guys,

For your reference. I will choose 5 reviewers (who are active in TTDAILY Forum. If you are active in other forum and not in TTDaily. Sorry)
It is not a random pick, following are the requirements for me to choose who I will give it to.

1. Lover of table tennis, and enjoys testing new table tennis products without any biased thoughts.
2. Reviewer who writes detail HONEST review. Just because we give them the blade for free to review, doesn't mean they have to be nice to us. We want honest reviews. This always help us to upgrade and develop better products for the players.
E. !!!! NOTE !!!! Please do not write your personal name or contact info. Once you are chosen I will privately inform you. THEN please give me your name, address and contact for me to send it to you.

Thanks everyone!!!
Hi hills4ever.
it is quite nice you to give 5 people to review the new Ice Cream blades.

I would like to sign up as a reviewer.

I would say I quite passionate about TT and I like testing products. I have made several reviews which you can find in TTD equipment center. I live in Denmark where FedEx is available.

I have played TT for +15 years and I am playing 3.div for my club.

I have too much equipment, but some of it are Viscaria’s, Alnade, Carbonado, Maze ALC, TB Spirit, ZJK ALC, Banda Waldner Offensive, Schöler Micke Carbon+, DHS W968 National version, Hurricane 3, Xiom Sigma, Xiom Omega 7 Pro, Tenergy ... and much more.

my age group is 31-40. Now my fingers are crossed! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2018
Hey guys,

Thanks everyone!!!

A. 1 years in TT - shakehand
B. Blades -
Xiom ZXi, Butterfly Viscaria Light (Silver tag), Butterfly Korbel SK Carbon, Butterfly ZJK ZLC, Nittaku Violin, Nittaku Barwell Fleet.
Rubbers -
Xiom Vega pro, Xiom Vega Europe, Butterfly Tenergy 64, Tenergy 05, Donic Bluefire M2, Donic Acuda P1.
C. 31-40 years old
D. I have learned about 20 years, Had some medals of the victory of regional championships.

I am really interested in this racket of heterogeneous fiber made.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Thanks for this great opportunity! I promise to give you a very detailed review, if you choose me!

A. I play table tennis for 15 years now.

B. blades: Butterfly Innerforce ZLC, Stiga Infinity VPS V, Butterfly Andrzej Grubba All+
rubbers: Tibhar Evolution MXP, Tibhar Evolution MXS, Tenergy 05, Tenergy 80, Tenergy 64, DHS Hurricane 3Neo

the Equipment i currently use in matches is the Innerforce ZLC with MXP on both sides.

C. 21~30 years old

D. I play 5th division in germany. Considering my ranking in the german tt ranking (every TT player in germany wins or loses ranking points with every match, so you have a good comparison to every other player and the german table tennis community as a whole), i am among the best 1% in germany. So i would consider my level as non-professionell, but quite good. In addition i am a quite successfull TT-trainer in Bavaria.

I would be really happy, if you choose me; this would be quite a nice Christmas gift

This user has no status.
Hi, great to see you handing out these 5 xiom blades for reviewers. I would be very interested in using this blade to post an honest review.

I have been playing table tennis for 4 years, hoping to play for life.

I'm my time in table tennis, I have acquired and still own the following rubbers; tenergy 05 (current rubbers) ,tenergy 05fx, joola ryzhm 475, joola energy, joola energy extra, evolution mxp, hurricane 3 neo. Also have access to to all of the tenergy series and other rubbers of this standard.
Blades; stiga infinity vps, samsonov stratus carbon, tsp balsa 6.5, and an apolonia zlc(current blade). Also have access to Dr neaubauer magical touch, jeu se hyuk, timo boll around and more.

I an in the age category of 10-20

At the moment I play 4-5 nights a week plus tournaments almost every weekend up to 4 star and gran prix level.

Thank you for the opportunity you are giving the community.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Hi hills4ever.
it is quite nice you to give 5 people to review the new Ice Cream blades.

I would like to sign up as a reviewer.

I would say I quite passionate about TT and I like testing products. I have made several reviews which you can find in TTD equipment center. I live in Denmark where FedEx is available.

I have played TT for +15 years and I am playing 3.div for my club.

I have too much equipment, but some of it are Viscaria’s, Alnade, Carbonado, Maze ALC, TB Spirit, ZJK ALC, Banda Waldner Offensive, Schöler Micke Carbon+, DHS W968 National version, Hurricane 3, Xiom Sigma, Xiom Omega 7 Pro, Tenergy ... and much more.

my age group is 31-40. Now my fingers are crossed! :)

A. 25 years.
B. A lot - too much to list. Blades include Viscaria, Acoustic, Clipper, and a selection of ITC, Nexy, Yinhe, Gewo. Rubbers include T05H, H3, R47, V42, Musa 3, Omega VII Pro and Asia, Hype KR, Battle 2.
C. 41-50
D. Local league in UK with occasional tournament entry.

Giangt and AndySmith can make good reviews. I hope both can win!

Reactions: Giangt
This user has no status.
A. Years of playing table tennis: 10+ years.
B. TT equipments that you have in your house (rubber and blades): Butterfly Mizutani ZLC*2, Butterfly Innerfiber ALC.S*2, Butterfly Boll Spirit*2, Butterfly Viscaria, Butterfly Ryu (J-pen)*1, Butterfly Zhang Jike ALC*1, Stiga 45*1, Stiga 90*1, Stiga VPS/Eternity VPS, DHS Ma Long 5*1, Nittaku Acoustic*3, Nittaku Acoustic carbon inner*1, Nittaku Septear*1, Nittaku Adelie*1, Nittaku Meister 7-ply*1, Xiom Zxi*1, Ziom Vega Euro*1, Donic UP*5, Tibhar Drinkhall all wood*2, Tibhar Stratus Samsonov Carbon*2, Tibhar Samsonov limited*1..., and a few generic custom blades.
Rubber: Palio Blitz + DHS Hurricane 3 neo provincial (my primary setup for blade testing.)

C. Age Group (10~20, 21~30, 31~40, 41~50, 50+): 21-30
D. Level of table tennis you are playing at: University team. Used to play in regional league but am only loving to mingle with recreational players and EJs. Feel free to request training videos if needed.