NEW Trader feature available on TTD

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Hey TTD members,

I have been appointed as a moderator on the TableTennisDaily forum. The reason I gladly took the task was because I was recently scammed by a member whereby they sold me counterfeit goods.

Dan and I decided to take some action and develop a new Trader System that gives a quick overview of a member that has been selling or buying throughout this forum. After a transaction has been made members can leave a positive or negative feedback and add a comment of what went good or bad. The scoreboard indicates how trustworthy a seller/buyer/trader is. You are always welcome to ask if you have any questions regarding what to be aware of when dealing through this site. To access the Trader simply click Community at the top sub bar then Trader.

Features:

- Rate another member: Positive / Negative / Neutral
- Specify in each transaction: Buyer, Seller, or Trade
- Leave multiple comments about the deal
- Specify a thread URL to the deal
- Advanced URL checking
- Filter based on Buyer/Seller/Trade/or feedback they left for others
- PM notification when new rating or comment is left
- Feedback score next to your profile name in the 'Post anything you want to sell' forum

How to leave feedback:

- Search for a user in the Trader system, or simply go to a user profile
- From the users profile click 'Feedback Score'
- Click 'Submit Feedback' and fill in the details
- Done!

Later on I will make a list of what to ask for when to buy goods.

I hope this will help the transactions within the site, so we can play the sport we care about in peace. So have you made any transactions with users on the site? Start leaving your feedback today.

Thanks
Giangt

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Yeah I think it's important we input data once you have made a transaction with someone on the site to help users with feedback etc. I will think of some ways of helping us use this more as it is a very useful system.

Another reason why this is the best forum around.
The owner is part of the forum and wants to make it better for all of us, and more importantly he is able to do it :)

Good luck Giangt.
Sorry to hear you got sold a fake, but well done for willing to help make these "fraudsters" life miserable on this forum :)

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Another reason why this is the best forum around.
The owner is part of the forum and wants to make it better for all of us, and more importantly he is able to do it :)

Good luck Giangt.
Sorry to hear you got sold a fake, but well done for willing to help make these "fraudsters" life miserable on this forum :)

Thanks Tony, really appreciate your kind comments. I will do my best, I think it's important this site eventually lists the genuine from the fraudsters.