New Equipment (Rubbers & Blades) 2020

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2015
Hi,
are there already new rubbers and new blades in the pipeline for 2020 ? What does the manufacturer plan to show us for the next year ?
Thanks,
Erik

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2015
are there already photos from the redesigned XIOM Novus blades and from the Calderano Super ALC

Yogi, would you be able to share any info on the redesigned handles? Are they bigger?Smaller?etc. I sometimes wish the flared handle on the XIOM OFFENSIVE S was a tad bit thicker. Most comfortable handle ever (for me) was/is STIGA's ST handle on a Vanilla/Plain Clipper Wood. A close second is Stiga's LEGEND handles and TSP Swat Power Flared. TSP SWAT POWER handle is ever so slightly squared at the end which enhances the feedback of my grip and makes it easier for minor adjustments from FH to BH, etc. After some time of course I can adjust but there's nothing like holding a blade for the first time and it fitting like a glove!
Xiom Omega 7 Hyper
Xiom Tau 2
XIOM Hugo Calderano Super ALC
RE-RELEASED Novus blades with new handlesl design.

Reactions: thomas.pong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Yogi, would you be able to share any info on the redesigned handles? Are they bigger?Smaller?etc. I sometimes wish the flared handle on the XIOM OFFENSIVE S was a tad bit thicker. Most comfortable handle ever (for me) was/is STIGA's ST handle on a Vanilla/Plain Clipper Wood. A close second is Stiga's LEGEND handles and TSP Swat Power Flared. TSP SWAT POWER handle is ever so slightly squared at the end which enhances the feedback of my grip and makes it easier for minor adjustments from FH to BH, etc. After some time of course I can adjust but there's nothing like holding a blade for the first time and it fitting like a glove!

Sandpaper? Haha

Reactions: splasher78

I have only seen the pre-production designs and unlike the old novus blades, the handles right now are oval shaped. I will measure them when I get my samples in January.