Boycotting China

Status
Not open for further replies.
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Jan 2022
66 ppl viewed this, and not a single one knows how to put a poll on top of the thread, or wants to share the secret?

What's a matter with you ppl? Don't you want to hear my argument?

Fine, I'll keep it to myself then!

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
When I go inside a room and I see a guy trying to push his head further up his own ass I dont start debating politics with him, I just leave.

personally i would hang around for a bit to see if he/she manages to get his/her head back out.....................or suffocates him/herself 😂

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews

personally i would hang around for a bit to see if he/she manages to get his/her head back out.....................or suffocates him/herself 😂

What's wrong with you people, don't you want to help the guy out? If they wants to stuff their own ass with their head, you should go lend a hand and help them shove it up even further.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2020
Read 1 reviews
It is simple, you can criticize chinese politic or government all you want and you can even boycot whatever it has to do with it, just do it somewhere else bc nobody gives a damn about that.
But concerning tabletennis there is nothing to boycot. China does a shitload of work and gives as much money for this sport. So i dont really see the reason anyone should have an interest in helping you out^^

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
China started it when they selfishly pulled out of the Asian Championships in Doha Qatar!

The WTA Suspended all Tournaments in China Over Treatment of Peng Shuai, so at least I'm not alone in this regard-- not that I really care about women's rights, politics, or even the Uyghurs genocide the likes of which Hitler'd be proud. I just think that was some bull crap the way they boyvotted one of the few major tournaments for such selfish reasons.

That country of a billion hypochondriacs who started the pandemic were so worried about covid precautions not being strong enough...

If they are so worried about their players getting the sniffles and missing the olympics, we should help protect them by sitting this one out! Let them continue playing with themselves like they did during the Doha games!

• Angry
Reactions: Kolev
This user has no status.
China started it when they selfishly pulled out of the Asian Championships in Doha Qatar!

The WTA Suspended all Tournaments in China Over Treatment of Peng Shuai, so at least I'm not alone in this regard-- not that I really care about women's rights, politics, or even the Uyghurs genocide the likes of which Hitler'd be proud. I just think that was some bull crap the way they boyvotted one of the few major tournaments for such selfish reasons.

That country of a billion hypochondriacs who started the pandemic were so worried about covid precautions not being strong enough...

If they are so worried about their players getting the sniffles and missing the olympics, we should help protect them by sitting this one out! Let them continue playing with themselves like they did during the Doha games!

I apologize to Carl and everyone in advance, but this is no longer a matter of manners, it’s a matter of PATRIOTISM and NATIONAL PRIDE. I hope you all understand me for this.
First of all, Feck you! I’m not going to argue about politics here, that is not our business on a table tennis forum. I will however say that I have never been or seen anyone be treated inhumanely, and I don’t think you have either. So SHUT your door about that.
On the topic of table tennis, I believe that China deserves its success. You only see the wins and I admit that everyone knows the CNT boosts rubbers. But you all don’t see the deathly competition. I’ve seen 6-7 year olds train for over 4 hours everyday. My own friends and classmates train 3 hours on weekdays on top of school, and train 8 hours every Sunday. Summer and Winter break come with 7-14 days of 8 hours “intensive training”. That is what makes them top in Beijing and the country. This is just the kids, so I don’t think you have any right to criticize or tell people to boycott them.
Your COVID crap is just BS. China is currently perfectly fine, and I’ve played table tennis just fine for the past year, while most people on this forum had quarantine! There are 16 cases in Beijing as of now, and only single cases in other places that came from OUTSIDE borders. So I guess the COVID champs is the only tournament we are not going to win.
Any country has the right to not participate in any tournament. There are tons of countries that were not in the WTT Doha. The fact that you are upset about China not participating proves you like to see China play and win.
Finally, you have not contributed to this forum anything but meaningless arguements and conspiracies. If you are bored, go to Twitter or Facebook, and not this amazing community.
PS: Quit your dry tooth brushing .

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022

I apologize to Carl and everyone in advance...

I will however say that I have never been or seen anyone be treated inhumanely, and I don’t think you have either. So SHUT your BUTTHOLE about that.

I don’t think you have any right to criticize or tell people to boycott them.

If you are bored, go to Twitter or Facebook, and not this amazing community.
PS: Quit your bullshit.

What do you have to appologize about to Carl or anyone else? You're just expressing your opinion which is completely allowed unless you live in China.

I've never seen anyone murdered or inhumanely treated like the Uyghurs or Jews outside of documentaries either, since WW ll was before my time, and I'd never visit an authoritarian regime unless I needed one of those body parts they sell out of the people they murder.

"You've never seen inhumane treatment" spoken like a good Nazi foot soldier keeping his head down and doing his job. Listening to that remark makes me feel even more regret than I already have for admitting I don't care all that much about women's or human rights. I care some, just not consciously as it's in the back of my mind.

"I don't have the right"? The hell I don't. We have freedom of sppeech here in the USA, and apparently so do you wherever you're at. Where is that exactly? Am I talking to a Chinese or Russian party puppet?

If so much appologies. Plz don't hack me and steal all my intellectual sh*t and two cents.

You want me to quit my bullsh*t fine! Pretty sure if someone in your amazing community were kind enough to show me how to add a poll, and I polled that question, it would be unanimous.

I have better things to do anyway. I'll leave this up for the weekend, and then scrub your amazing community of every last word of my bull sh*t.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2019
What do you have to appologize about to Carl or anyone else? You're just expressing your opinion which is completely allowed unless you live in China.

I've never seen anyone murdered or inhumanely treated like the Uyghurs or Jews outside of documentaries either, since WW ll was before my time, and I'd never visit an authoritarian regime unless I needed one of those body parts they sell out of the people they murder.

"You've never seen inhumane treatment" spoken like a good Nazi foot soldier keeping his head down and doing his job. Listening to that remark makes me feel even more regret than I already have for admitting I don't care all that much about women's or human rights. I care some, just not consciously as it's in the back of my mind.

"I don't have the right"? The hell I don't. We have freedom of sppeech here in the USA, and apparently so do you wherever you're at. Where is that exactly? Am I talking to a Chinese or Russian party puppet?

If so much appologies. Plz don't hack me and steal all my intellectual sh*t and two cents.

You want me to quit my bullsh*t fine! Pretty sure if someone in your amazing community were kind enough to show me how to add a poll, and I polled that question, it would be unanimous.

I have better things to do anyway. I'll leave this up for the weekend, and then scrub your amazing community of every last word of my bull sh*t.

In reaction to all your comments, I had to share these links...consider these before speaking

Last edited:
This user has no status.

I once again apologize for my coming actions.
I apologized because I have some decency, and I am not a searing piece of sheiser like you.
I will bet you have never been to China, so you shove your lips up your booty and stop being a bitch. Calling me a “Nazi foot soldier” because I said that I have not seen any mistreatment is just flipping ridiculous. For that matter, I WISH the Nazis AND the Chinese and Russian government get to you so we don’t have to see this pineapple gummy bear. You are a brainwashed marionette fueled by the conspiracy of fake news and social media.
FYI, I live in China, I live happily and I am proud of it. I have met multiple Muslims, and they all are happy enough.
I am pretty sure that if you added a poll, it would be unanimous, unanimously disagreeing with you.
Go drink milk out of the carton you broken pencil!

PS: if you can’t figure out how to add a poll, or WHY nobody wants to tell you how, then your intelligence is probably too low to know that some news are fake. Also, there is a literal LAW in China that states people have freedom of speech you fruity loop.

Last edited:
Reactions: DukeGaGa
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
I once again apologize for my coming actions.
I apologized because I have some decency, and I am not a searing piece of shit like you.
I will bet you have never been to China, so you shove your lips up your asshole and stop being a bitch. Calling me a “Nazi foot soldier” because I said that I have not seen any mistreatment is just ****ing ridiculous. For that matter, I WISH the Nazis AND the Chinese and Russian government get to you so we don’t have to see this bullshit. You are a brainwashed marionette fueled by the conspiracy of fake news and social media.
FYI, I live in China, I live happily and I am proud of it. I have met multiple Muslims, and they all are happy enough.
I am pretty sure that if you added a poll, it would be unanimous, unanimously disagreeing with you.
Go **** yourself you bitching faggot of a dog shit!

PS: if you can’t figure out how to add a poll, or WHY nobody wants to tell you how, then your intelligence is probably too low to know that some news are fake. Also, there is a literal LAW in China that states people have freedom of speech you fruity loop.

Turns out this site IS full of a bunch of Chinese puppets, who in fairness could be forgiven for such ignorant beliefs contrary to such obvious facts, considering they aren't allowed to even view them under communist law.

I'd recommend he go look at all the TRUE news reports posted by Sampletext (edit, after looking at more than the first few seconds of the first one, I realize Sampletext is also a Chinese puppet) but since his gov't would surely come knocking at his door if he did, keep toeing that evil party line and looking the other way like all those fine German citizens did under Hitler PingBirdPong!

I refuse to be coaxed into a vulgar shouting match by a venemous red slug, and have a mind to continue posting on this site to spite him, but really do have better things to do.

The compromise is that maybe I'll leave this up indefinitely so everyone can see the true nature of hate filled communist puppets.

I didn't look at all Sampletexts links, but remember a recent news or documentary report about how racist the Chineese are in China. They treat all non-Asian foreigners like we treated black people before the civil rights. They won't even let non-Asians in restaurants, and if you're black forget about it. That show I watched had some black basketball player simply trying to walk to the bus when a hate filled mob started heckling him with the N word, spitting, and throwing shit.

Last edited:
This user has no status.

Turns out this site IS full of a bunch of Chinese puppets, who in fairness could be forgiven for such ignorant beliefs contrary to such obvious facts, considering they aren't allowed to even view them under communist law.

I'd recommend he go look at all the TRUE news reports posted by Sampletext, but since his gov't would surely come knocking at his door if he did, keep toeing that evil party line and looking the other way like all those fine German citizens did under Hitler PingBirdPong!

I refuse to be coaxed into a vulgar shouting match by a venemous red slug, and have a mind to continue posting on this site to spite him, but really do have better things to do.

The compromise is that maybe I'll leave this up indefinitely so everyone can see the true nature of hate filled communist puppets.

I didn't look at all Sampletexts links, bur remember a recent news or documentary report about how racist the Chineese are in China. They treat all non-Asian foreigners like we treated black people before the civil rights. They won't even let non,-Asians in restaurants, and if you're black forget about it. That show I watched had some black basketball player simply trying yo walk to the bus when a hate filled mob started heckling him with the N word, spitting, and throwing shit.

I have seen your other posts - do you even play or have any interest in table tennis? 😂

All your posts flip between anti-Chinese ranting and calling Chinese female table tennis fans wh**es hahaha

Who hurt you? 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.