says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Hi everyone!

On my recent trip to the STIGA HQ in Sweden, I managed to set up a best of 3 match against Yan An as he accepted my challenge after I helped him with a photo shoot. We played on the STIGA mini table with huge bats. It was a good laugh! What I loved was how Yan An really tried, he shouted when he won points and even did fist pumps!

This game is intense! Find out who wins in the video below!

Thanks to STIGA Table Tennis in making this trip happen! What an experience to be up and personal with the Chinese National Team getting behind the scene footage! Be sure to like their page here.

We will announce the winner for the STIGA Instinct shoes in association with the recent TableTennisDaily competition here.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Dan! I believed in you and you failed me.......:D

Thanks for everyone who voted for me, I tried my best :) I guess the world number 9 was better than me on the day haha! Watching back however, I definitely could have one.

Damit! :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 12 reviews
You nearly won Dan...next time maybe you can wrote in your diary: Today i defeated the world ranked number 9, quite an achievement isn't it?
Yan An seems to be a very nice guy. Also Xu Xin in a suit lol looked quite cool :) Any chinese member here, understanding what he said ? :D

Dan has already beaten wr1 xu xin before:)

Reactions: Pavol2223
This user has no status.
Dan has already beaten wr1 xu xin before:)
Ohh really i didn't know it. *Bows down*
Well then i also think that Xu Xin wanted revenge :) He was too depressed that he couldn't play with Dan and revenge the loss of the other day... that he lost against Fang Bo in the semi-finals cos of lack of concentration, that's my conclusion to it. These are humans you know, they also got feelings, so next time Dan, please let Xu Xin play with ya ;)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Why didn't Xu Xin played? Looks like he wanted a piece of you Dan! hahaha. He was wearing a suit? :O

Haha yeah he was wearing a suit as part of STIGA's latest photo shoot. Those pictures should be released soon by STIGA. They looked awesome!

I was so zoned in playing Yan An i hadnt realised Xu wanted to play :D He was busy when i finished against Yan An so i couldnt get a rematch with him. Hopefully next time :)

Haha very funny ! Yan An seems to be a nice guy. And I heard that he could understand and speak english quite well.

Cheers John. Yeah I thought this! His English was very good. Seemed better than all the other players there.

Good game there guys.Yan was very happy with the result:)

Thats is what I loved about the match, Yan An tried and was enjoying the game.

Ohh really i didn't know it. *Bows down*
Well then i also think that Xu Xin wanted revenge :) He was too depressed that he couldn't play with Dan and revenge the loss of the other day... that he lost against Fang Bo in the semi-finals cos of lack of concentration, that's my conclusion to it. These are humans you know, they also got feelings, so next time Dan, please let Xu Xin play with ya ;)

Hahaha opps I am a bad omen on Xu Xin. Next time he can play against me :) Ill show him the video when we played before so he remembers and then goes for revenge !

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Dan, can I ask - which players speak english and which not?

Hmm to be honest I am not to sure of this answer. Yan An spoke very good. He understood basic stuff. I think Xu Xin and Fan Zhendong struggle a lot. They always needed a translator. I only know of those 3 really, I hear Ma Long and Zhang Jike are pretty good at speaking English.

Reactions: Michal_Z