TableTennisDaily meet STIGA Sweden 2014!

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
All I can say is... that is one kickin' azz bad-azz pic. Visiting Sweden is one great thing after another.

landed2014stigahq.jpg

Reactions: Dan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2014
Hey everyone,

STIGA have kindly invited TableTennisDaily to the Stiga Head Office where we have behind the scenes access to the STIGA Chinese National Table Tennis Team! The players include Xu Xin, Fan Zhendong, Yan An, Zhu Yuling, Chen Meng Guo yue and Liu Guoliang.

On my trip I will be interviewing the STIGA CEO Mats Bandstigen about the two new STIGA Carbon blades that will be released in January 2015. I am also going to make a review of these blades together with Xu XIn and Fan Zhedong. This review will be released in the middle of December 2014.

I will keep you updated with all the behind the scenes action that I manage to take!

xuxindan.jpg

I will also attend the Swedish Open together with STIGA where I will get lots of exciting footage.

Lucky you!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Those lads really look good ready for a night on the town.

Haha! They were more than ready, they did some really funny stuff, should be awesome pictures when STIGA release. I am not to sure if their coaches will let them hit the town :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 12 reviews
Haha! They were more than ready, they did some really funny stuff, should be awesome pictures when STIGA release. I am not to sure if their coaches will let them hit the town :D

im just dying to ask,

What was your initial thoughts about the textreme carbon blades?Cant wait to hear about them.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
im just dying to ask,

What was your initial thoughts about the textreme carbon blades?Cant wait to hear about them.

Haha, I don't think I can give away to much as they are not released yet, but what I can say is they felt amazing. very good sweetspot and fast, but I felt the control was there to. What I was really impressed with is that STIGA work with the China players to constantly try and find the perfect balance for the carbon blades.

awesome. generous of stiga to let you be there and these blades look amazing. cant wait for the test video. great work dan

Yeah you are right they are very kind and generous. I will do my best with the video, hope you all like it :)