TableTennisDaily meet STIGA Sweden 2014!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Dan did you remind Kristian Karlsson to answer the questions he has on TTD when you met him yesterday? :D

Oh, I didnt realise Kristian had questions pending to answer. I was talking to him today about his upcoming match against Gionis. I will get him to respond to them after the Swedish Open :) Thanks for reminding me.

This user has no status.
I thought Yan An was sponsored by DHS. Yan An posted two pictures of his named blade "Hurricane Yan" by DHS in his sina weibo in June. Why is he coming to Stiga now?
http://www.weibo.com/2104845451/B8wnox0u2?type=comment#_rnd1416024817962
0ec2d5628535e5ddcae0893674c6a7efcf1b620e.jpg
94628535e5dde711be1e6f1fa5efce1b9c16610e.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2012
Read 3 reviews
This user has no status.
There is a DHS blade for Xu Xin as well but Xu Xin is still sponsored by Stiga. DHS makes blades for pretty much all the top CNT players. I am actually not sure who Yan An is sponsored by.

I'm pretty sure there is no DHS blade for Xu Xin. DHS made blades for Wang Liqin, Wang Hao, Ma Long, Ding Ning and Li Xiaoxia. I searched in some Chinese forums and found Yan An used to use Butterfly ZJK and Viscaria. \(^o^)/

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2012
Read 3 reviews
I'm pretty sure there is no DHS blade for Xu Xin. DHS made blades for Wang Liqin, Wang Hao, Ma Long, Ding Ning and Li Xiaoxia. I searched in some Chinese forums and found Yan An used to use Butterfly ZJK and Viscaria. \(^o^)/

There is a DHS penhold blade for Xu Xin, I have seen it but it's not commercially available. He also doesn't play with it at all so...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2013
Thats the funny thing about it.. people are so obssessed about what pro use rather than focusing on their own skill development hahaha people imitate their idol the way they play their signiture moves... What they dont understand is that copying them.. wont make them as good as their idol pros bcoz you will be copying also their mistakes.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
[emoji4] this is an old topic and a looooooooooooooooooong story..
Im thinkin of getting a bucket of popcorn

I'm actually so tired to explain this to everyone, especially people don't read it the first time, second time, or 10th time I posted this a while back lol
They can choose to trust me or not, I don't mind
It doesn't make a different

Last edited:
Reactions: Rajah*
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
arguing/not agreeing-whats the difference?

1) "give reasons or cite evidence in support of an idea, action, or theory, typically with the aim of persuading others to share one's view"
nope

2) "exchange or express diverging or opposite views, typically in a heated or angry way."
nope

I don't think the above is arguing.

If you think arguing = not-agreeing, then I think you come from a violent environment lol

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 12 reviews
1) "give reasons or cite evidence in support of an idea, action, or theory, typically with the aim of persuading others to share one's view"
nope

2) "exchange or express diverging or opposite views, typically in a heated or angry way."
nope

I don't think the above is arguing.

If you think arguing = not-agreeing, then I think you come from a violent environment lol

ok.I give up.you are right

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Thats the funny thing about it.. people are so obssessed about what pro use rather than focusing on their own skill development hahaha people imitate their idol the way they play their signiture moves... What they dont understand is that copying them.. wont make them as good as their idol pros bcoz you will be copying also their mistakes.

yeah, so true
Well, they can go to Stiga's website and see that FZD uses a Stiga blade with Stiga rubber on the back hand.
also in the Stiga Photo Shoot, you can clearly see he uses Stiga blade with 2 Stiga rubbers - that must be true - so guys, go and copy that hehehe