Boosting effect duration of Skyline 2 NEO

Hi everyone!
I'm gonna buy a Skyline TG2 NEO for my FH. But I don't know how much the boosting effect lasts. Does it last some months or just one?I think if it lasts just a bit more than a month I should reboost it. In that case, should I lacquer my blade (Yasaka Sweden Classic) to protect it from the constante gluing?
I would really appreciate your answers!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Hi everyone!
I'm gonna buy a Skyline TG2 NEO for my FH. But I don't know how much the boosting effect lasts. Does it last some months or just one?I think if it lasts just a bit more than a month I should reboost it. In that case, should I lacquer my blade (Yasaka Sweden Classic) to protect it from the constante gluing?
I would really appreciate your answers!

in order for the booster to have the right effect, it is necessary to use the right type of glue and the right amount of glue.
Another thing that beginners do not know is that increasing the weight of rubber.
If you apply a booster to the glue, the first application will last at least 2 months.

in order for the booster to have the right effect, it is necessary to use the right type of glue and the right amount of glue.
Another thing that beginners do not know is that increasing the weight of rubber.
If you apply a booster to the glue, the first application will last at least 2 months.

Between Butterfly Free Chack and Donic Vario Clean, which would be the best option?