Need Suggestions for Customised bat

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Need Suggestions

Hello everyone,
I am an intermediate - Advance level player and managing with Moderate tt bat ( Stag Power Drive ) till date.
My coach is insisting from long time for the customised tt bat.
My playing style is offensive - F/H Flat hit, Smash, flick ( b/h) and slowly moving to F/H loop or Top Spin.
​​​
I will prefer a light to mid-weight tt bat, although my current bat is super heavy

Can you suggest some tt blade and rubber option to play -1) Flat hit, 2) Smash 3) Top spin or loop Topspin

Regards,
Amit

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Hello everyone,
I am an intermediate - Advance level player and managing with Moderate tt bat ( Stag Power Drive ) till date.
My playing style is offensive - F/H Flat hit, Smash, flick ( b/h) and slowly moving to F/H loop or Top Spin.
​​​
I will prefer a light to mid-weight tt bat, although my current bat is super heavy

Can you suggest some tt blade and rubber option to play -1) Flat hit, 2) Smash 3) Top spin or loop Topspin

Regards,
Amit

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Hello everyone,
​​​

Regards,
Amit

Brs

This user has no status.

Brs

This user has no status.
Oct 2015
What does your coach recommend?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
Check out Palio CAT with 729 Focus III Snipe on both sides. This is an ALC blade, but very controllable and not that fast. And it's really light weight. The rubbers are also very light weight. Go for 44 deg sponge (medium), and you wont be wrong. The whole setup could weigh 155-160g. But this is if the weight is really the most important thing. Otherwise there are millions of options....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
Read 1 reviews
Hello everyone,I am an intermediate - Advance level player and managing with Moderate tt bat ( Stag Power Drive ) till date.My coach is insisting from long time for the customised tt bat.My playing style is offensive - F/H Flat hit, Smash, flick ( b/h) and slowly moving to F/H loop or Top Spin.​​​I will prefer a light to mid-weight tt bat, although my current bat is super heavyCan you suggest some tt blade and rubber option to play -1) Flat hit, 2) Smash 3) Top spin or loop TopspinRegards,Amit

Hi Amit,If you say your game is primarily Flat-hits, smash, and if you want a light-weight setup, then, you could look @ balsa-core blade.... Thinner ones, paired with the right rubber, will also work for loops..Look at Sanwei Feather Carbon...Apart from the above Sanwei has other light-weight blades too . Check-out their Super Light Series

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Customised bat

Hello everyone,
​​​

Regards,
Amit

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Customised bat

Hello everyone,
​​​

Regards,
Amit

This user has no status.
Hello everyone,
​​​

Regards,
Amit

What is the current weight of your set up, I believe that it is premeade racquet, I used to have a very similar stag racquet that I used to learn to play, it was reasonably light and DEFINITELY something to upgrade from especially if you are at a intermediate- advanced level.
Could you also please upload videos of you playing, these would be very helpful.
Thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Seeing that Amit made 6 threads in the course of one week all with the same exact initial post, and no replies from him, I am wondering....is Amit a human or a bot?

Hi Sir,
Apologies for my side, as i am not used to of this plat form, some how page was not moving due to some technical glitch due to that multiple post were sent.
I am human , Quite passionate player even at 40.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
I have just searched online, Stag Power Drive is a pre-made racket, weight 174g. Hi Amit Chahar, I am afraid that you may not be able to get a customized racket much lighter than that. Customized rackets are usually heavier than pre-made rackets, around 184g for a shakehand racket.

Hi Sir,
Actually, I was using a 5-year-old power drive, at that time it was quite heavy - as the name suggest to hit power shot.
But now i found there is a significant reduction in weight ~180 gm.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

Hi Amit,If you say your game is primarily Flat-hits, smash, and if you want a light-weight setup, then, you could look @ balsa-core blade.... Thinner ones, paired with the right rubber, will also work for loops..Look at Sanwei Feather Carbon...Apart from the above Sanwei has other light-weight blades too . Check-out their Super Light Series

Hi Sir,
Can you pls help me share the exact product name for the rubber and blade? I am afraid whether it is available in India or not.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

What is the current weight of your set up, I believe that it is premeade racquet, I used to have a very similar stag racquet that I used to learn to play, it was reasonably light and DEFINITELY something to upgrade from especially if you are at a intermediate- advanced level.
Could you also please upload videos of you playing, these would be very helpful.
Thanks

Hi Sir,
My current bat is 185 gm