JOOLA Rhyzm/Xplode Product Review

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
Hey all check out our newest videos for JOOLA Rhyzm/Xplode. It's a 3D video we've been working with my brother who specializes in Animation. He was able to create these great videos for 3 of our products. We were also able to bring in ITTF Course conductor Richard McAfee for some product reviews and voiceovers.

Please like & subscribe and post comments here if you'd like to see more videos like these. Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Rich.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
As I've explained on the other forum this is a review. And in Richard McAfee's day tacky meant grippy because that class of rubber had not been invented yet. He is a National Coach from the U.S. so don't go almighty on the review. Do we argue that a Jumper is a Sweater here in the U.S.? Or that we call it a Trunk instead of a Boot?

Terminology is in the eye of the beholder my friend. We say loop you say topspin. We say underspin others say Cut. It all means the same thing if you can look outside of the box. This is not just a JOOLA advertisement, but also a hope to engage viewers in our reviews and give them a chance to tell us what they want. JOOLA USA is a small company, but we'd like to grow and hopefully engage our audiences to be successful.

This is a forum where people post their opinions and thoughts and others bounce back some of their own. No need to get all negative because your definition of a review is different than mine. I'm sure that Stiga is quite happy to be promoted through TTD, but no one seems to complain about that. Let's not be hypocritical here.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Read 2 reviews
As I've explained on the other forum this is a review. And in Richard McAfee's day tacky meant grippy because that class of rubber had not been invented yet. He is a National Coach from the U.S. so don't go almighty on the review. Do we argue that a Jumper is a Sweater here in the U.S.? Or that we call it a Trunk instead of a Boot?

Terminology is in the eye of the beholder my friend. We say loop you say topspin. We say underspin others say Cut. It all means the same thing if you can look outside of the box. This is not just a JOOLA advertisement, but also a hope to engage viewers in our reviews and give them a chance to tell us what they want. JOOLA USA is a small company, but we'd like to grow and hopefully engage our audiences to be successful.

This is a forum where people post their opinions and thoughts and others bounce back some of their own. No need to get all negative because your definition of a review is different than mine. I'm sure that Stiga is quite happy to be promoted through TTD, but no one seems to complain about that. Let's not be hypocritical here.

Nice try to sidetrack the conversation. Still, it does not change the fact that your "review" is simply a shameless Joola plug, and a quite basic at that.

I also find it quite hilarious that you have the gall to compare your "review" with Dan's and Tom's work on this forum. Did you even notice they had reviewed equipment of many manufacturers, not just Stiga? Did you notice they do not repeat meaningless marketing blurb off the back of the rubber packaging? Did you notice how in-depth their reviews are?

IMHO, you're really doing Joola equipment a disservice with your naive marketing "strategy".

Reactions: jedimasterplk
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
@vvk1 - where did I say I'm comparing this with Dan/Tom's reviews. I simply meant that there is plenty of Stiga going around because they play a big part in sponsoring this website and community.

As far as reviews go - by definition it is a formal assessment. Also please keep in mind that the demographic for these videos is the recreational player or low level TT player. Not for advanced level players who want to compare it to another product. It is a review of sorts based on certain level/styles of play. I can assure you that I am not doing JOOLA a disservice as these videos have had positive feedback in our sales from our customers.

You seem to be quite negative in nature and I'll end with this. This post which I have the liberty to post is for those that wish to actually give feedback, comments, concerns about the videos as whole not just the voiceover. Since the video and voiceovers were created separately it was our belief they could be used together.

Coach McAfee has written descriptions for products of many different Table Tennis companies. We of course as a company are not going to ask him to write the cons of a product because this is not a third party review. Hopefully that helps to make you understand our marketing strategy. It's very unpleasant to have to come back to a community and find such negative comments on simple threads. If you don't like me or my company please don't post negative things that aren't associated with the thread.

Thanks and other comments or suggestions are still welcome.

This user has no status.
The video is well made and it's great that you guys have taking the time, however like people has write before I feel that this is just marketing and not a review.
i agree. most reviews will actually say what is bad about the rubber as well as what is good. i do love watching videos like this though.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
Read 14 reviews
i agree. most reviews will actually say what is bad about the rubber as well as what is good. i do love watching videos like this though.

Yeah exactly, when I read a review I want it to be honest, sadly no rubbers are perfect and I want to read about the pros and cons. It's also good to know which type of blades the rubber are best suited for.

Reactions: TableTennisNerd