samsonov equipment's 2016 - 2017

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
good night to all TTD members

does anyone know what samsonov uses in recently competitions ??
does he still with force pro black ?? also the rubbers ? :rolleyes:

The blade has varied, from Black Edition to CCA Unlimited (which Tibhar then re-introduced as VS Unlimited) and back, and there were one or two blades that couldn´t be identified, probably prototypes (most probably not other manufacturer´s, since VS is known as absolutely loyal to his sponsor).

The rubbers are extra hard Evolution MX-P or MX-S.

Reactions: Ahmad Arnous
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Ok I got him to send me them but they were out of focus so I had to be a pain in the ass and ask him to retake them lol. While you wait here is a picture of Joo Sae Hyuks backhand to keep you occupied and distracted :p

joos bat.jpg

This user has no status.
good night to all TTD members

does anyone know what samsonov uses in recently competitions ??
does he still with force pro black ?? also the rubbers ? :rolleyes:

He uses national MX-P and MX-S.... Which are less porous more firm versions and are uber hard which are meant to be boosted. And obviously on Samsonov's racket pics from the ETTC his rubbers were clearly boosted.

Reactions: Ahmad Arnous
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
He uses national MX-P and MX-S.... Which are less porous more firm versions and are uber hard which are meant to be boosted. And obviously on Samsonov's racket pics from the ETTC his rubbers were clearly boosted.

There are no "national" Evolution rubbers. What you may have seen on sale is fake. What "nation" would they represent anyway? Vladi is Belarus, Evolution rubbers German, and Germany is sponsored by Butterfly. In case of Chinese rubbers for Chinese players "national" makes sense.

Harder sponges is true, and it´s also no secret. You can get 50, 52.5 and maybe even above for Vladi.

And he - according to a pro player source - does not boost.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
There are no "national" Evolution rubbers. What you may have seen on sale is fake. What "nation" would they represent anyway? Vladi is Belarus, Evolution rubbers German, and Germany is sponsored by Butterfly. In case of Chinese rubbers for Chinese players "national" makes sense.

Harder sponges is true, and it´s also no secret. You can get 50, 52.5 and maybe even above for Vladi.

The "national" versions exist. Though a CDM exclusive. It's even on Tibhar China's website and in their catalog...

This user has no status.

He may not personally boost his MX-P, but MX-P is already factory boosted. Since he can choose the sponge hardness, or select
the samples with more hardness, it might be possible for him to select the fresher boosted samples as well from his sponsor.

Reactions: Ilia Minkin
This user has no status.
He may not personally boost his MX-P, but MX-P is already factory boosted. Since he can choose the sponge hardness, or select
the samples with more hardness, it might be possible for him to select the fresher boosted samples as well from his sponsor.

Or even if he doesn't boost them himself. He can probably ask Tibhar to give him the freshest sheets, or have his boosted even more for example...

Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Ok well I don't think I'm going to get a new set of pics. He is using MX-P and MX-S and the Samsonov Force Pro Black Edition blade. He said it's possible that he may change blade soon as there may be some new things coming out.

With regard to the 'national' rubber, it is a well known fact that table tennis rubbers are made in very large sheet before being cut into individual sheets. The middle of the large sheet is of the highest quality, where the edges are slightly lesser quality. Sponsored players most often receive the sheets from the center cut.

I have played with tenergy from a Butterfly sponsored player and the quality is noticeable higher, so there is some truth to this statement.

This user has no status.
And check out this picture... The red one is what I believe the "national" version is...
the black one is the commercial one. Compare the 3 words in kanji on the right side.
On the commercial one and the national one. They both have the same first 2 words. Translating to 1.Speed, 2.Spin
The third word however is different for each. The national one has "control" as the 3rd word whereas the commercial one has "power" as the 3rd word. Just some stuff to ponder on.
201602030548399737.jpgtibharevolutionmxprubbereview1.jpg

says Do you change your rubber in your same blade (infinity...
says Do you change your rubber in your same blade (infinity...
Jun 2016
Read 6 reviews
And check out this picture... The red one is what I believe the "national" version is...
the black one is the commercial one. Compare the 3 words in kanji on the right side.
On the commercial one and the national one. They both have the same first 2 words. Translating to 1.Speed, 2.Spin
The third word however is different for each. The national one has "control" as the 3rd word whereas the commercial one has "power" as the 3rd word. Just some stuff to ponder on.
View attachment 11981View attachment 11982
is this version manufacture for specific players ?? in the other hand ,, can we order this version of evolution ???

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews

You will be disappointed, but it is just a typo.

And I know there is a source that sells these in a dubious cover with a German national flag. Not much Tibhar can do about it.

If you check the website, it is from an agent in China, not officially Tibhar.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Sponsored players most often receive the sheets from the center cut.

I have played with tenergy from a Butterfly sponsored player and the quality is noticeable higher, so there is some truth to this statement.

This is of course true. Not just the center cut, but pre-boosted, in any desired sponge/topsheet combination, with different sponge hardnesses and whatever you can imagine.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
is this version manufacture for specific players ?? in the other hand ,, can we order this version of evolution ???

No. It is a version of a normal Evolution rubber with a typo.

Sponsored players get selected quality and if desired, harder or softer sponges.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
I know you guys are still having doubts.. But here's a link from Tibhar China's site. http://www.tibhar-cf.com/html/cpzs/tj/580.html

Yeah. That is the fake cover I meant ... Professional player version available with 1.7 mm sponge ... See also "Romanian team" version of Aurus ...

And of course the "Dragon" rubber - exclusive Chinese cover and all. Except if you scroll down it´s a standard Aurus and a Dragon isn´t even on the LARC.

But sure as hell the tibhar-cn.com adress on the cover leads to the source of the "National" Evolution. So much for credibility.

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pr...t-attack-loop-made-in/427282_32328115743.html

Don´t waste your money on that crap.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
The "national" versions exist.

Just one more thing to clarify. It´s in the sponsored players' contracts that the rubbers remain the property of Tibhar. Theoretically, players have to send the rubbers back. Legal action can be threatened if such rubbers appear on auction sites or go in wider circulation. So don´t be fooled to think they´d sell them openly in China of all places ...