Austrian Open 2019 [12-17 November 2019]

cache.php

On the end of this match HT gives his blade to the empire, HH didn't. Some reason for it?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
On the end of this match HT gives his blade to the empire, HH didn't. Some reason for it?

Harimoto broke his blade/rubber during the match so he had to use his backup. The backup has to be inspected for compliance.

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
See the Tokyo Olympics there?
5KIf5i8.jpg

Seriously?
kyH4q4s.jpg

I shit you not!
eTc9cYT.jpg

8XU3k7z.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: driversbeat
Jan 2018
Hayata loses to a good player. There was a time when SUN Yingsha and Qian Tianyi used to battle for supremacy at the same level. Will that happen again at the senior level?

Shi Xunyao and Liu Weishan as well. These 2 along with Sun Yizhen(nowhere to bee seen now) were the members for WJTTC 2016, where Japan took every gold except the girls' singles.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Really good match between FZD and LYJ. I don't see why people keep saying FZD is not back at his 2017 form. I'd say his game is more diverse now and he's not just trying to win by killing every ball. He's not afraid to push or block or even lob.

Can he still Chiquita on demand?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
The LYJ-FZD match has to be one of the highest level.mqtches we will see this year. I can't think of another one that comes close off the top of my head. I just wish they had traded games instead of FZD going up 3-0. LYJ is still going to be in FZD's head based on that match.

Edit: on reflection, the Ma Long vs FZD match at the Asian Cup is the only other one. Then maybe the WCQ-FZD or LJK-FZD at the last tournament that FZD won. But I still take this one over those.

Last edited:
Reactions: Janard
Jan 2018
Subbing is the best way to kill your brain cells...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
What happened to Pitchford vs Boll? I mean, Boll looked supernaturally good so I assume Pitchford was off for some reason...

Timo is playing supernaturally well. But this is where Fan's flick everything game used to give him an edge on Timo. Will be interesting to see whether this pushing approach and soft flicks works. Timo is doing windmills. Amazing counters.

Well, I'm officially sold on FZD's return to form now.

This whole tournament he has now found a better balance between passive touch play and taking control of the point over the table.

This match shows to me, when pushed into a corner, FZD will err on the side of aggression over passivity, that's the FZD I wanted to know was still there.

Timo played out of this world.

Reactions: akoozab