Who do you think will win the Qatar Open 2019?

• Xu Xin

Votes: 21 27.3%
  • Lin Gaoyuan

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Tomokazu Harimoto

Votes: 14 18.2%
  • Timo Boll

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Hugo Calderano

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Lee Sang Su

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wong Chun Ting

• Koki Niwa

• Jun Mizutani

• Other (Post Below)

Votes: 20 26.0%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
What is his potential ranking drop or gain? He will already be dangerous to his compatriots he may meet some I'm the last 16 onwards.

Quite a huge dip I believe. His German Open points (2250) will expire by the end of this month and the only other World Tour 2018 event currently not counted in his ranking points and will replace the aforementioned is his participation (more like registration) in the Swedish Open worth only 20 points.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
A couple of prominent names seem to have been ousted. From the men's side, Filus Ruwen, Lebesson Emmanuel, Daniel Habesohn, Yu Ziyang, Truls Moregard, Kanak Jha, Jonathan Groth have all exited the tournament. Fewer surprises on the women's half but it's still goodbye to Ganna Gaponova, Adriana Diaz, Manika Batra and Amelie Solja for now.

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Hashimoto just self-destructed on her own serve at 11:12 in game 7. Kudos to Yang Xiaoxin. Has been a long while since I last saw her...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
Bernadette Szocs lost, let's all celebrate
cache.php

This user has no status.
Big win for Sam Walker.

Also Gauzy just barely survives. Seeing how destroyed some of the Qatari players got to get a seed into last 32 in both is a farce. Seed them into qualifiers. You've ended up with Pitchford, WCQ and LYJ in these qualifiers. Veritable shark tank out there. The difference in some of the draws is ridiculous.

Reactions: mrk

K.P

This user has no status.

K.P

This user has no status.
Feb 2017
Last time Zhang Jike did something like that, it cost him 40k of dollars ...
; )
yes but with him it was the prize money of a final he got fined, I highly doubt the fine is going to be anywhere close to that this time.

Also Zhang Jike kicked and broke two barriers, in this case it looks like the barrier was fine and nothing/nobody damaged luckily. Still not acceptable though.

Reactions: jawien