Oculus Quest 2 Table Tennis Paddle in EU?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2020
So after watching the TTdaily video I plunged into the VR TT, but cannot find a paddle adapter for the controller, those from ebay, etsy or uk shops don't ship to Lithuania [emoji53]. Maybe somebody knows where to get one?

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
Try on aliexpress, you'll have to wait but it worth.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
I very interesting to buy a VR to play table tennis. But is there only one kind of VR to use for it, or what. I need help on the options

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2018
So after watching the TTdaily video I plunged into the VR TT, but cannot find a paddle adapter for the controller, those from ebay, etsy or uk shops don't ship to Lithuania [emoji53]. Maybe somebody knows where to get one?

Sent from my SM-N975F

I use the sanlaki adapter which my friend made for me on his 3D printer. Program is available from the thingverse website,just search for the sanlaki quest adapter if you can get access to a printer.
Theres a selection in the game Eleven to alter the orientation of the Quest 2 controller to suit its position in the adapter and works fine.

Reactions: doppelganger_LT
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
Thank you, I found some people who can print stuff on a 3D printer, so I will be making this kind of adapter (also from the thingverse) with a stiga legend handle from an old stiga allround classic ;)

oculus%20paddle.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
Wow[emoji50] That look`s really cool)
is it comfortable to play it? (I mean weight)

It's a bit too heavy, about 220 g and most of the weight is the controller, so it's head heavy. So I removed the rubber - 7 grams, changed the AA alcaline battery to AAA lithium battery - 10 grams and removed the battery cover - 6 grams [emoji16] Now the weight is about 200 g, just like my real life paddle. The weight distribution however is still a bit head heavy, but I can live with that.

This user has no status.

I'll make you a deal: I'll ship you my Sanlaki adaptor, if you make an adaptor for me with a blade I send you. You cover the cost of the parts and 3D printing for the adaptor you make for me, and I'll cover the cost of shipping both directions and give you the Sanlaki adaptor. You might not want a Sanlaki now though with what you have already made. :) Let me know...

This user has no status.
Check out a weight shifted version [emoji6]. Battery inside the handle.
606f615d92536289f900e88b6c1df339.jpg
24f7fc65ceb3a5d713c3981617b885ef.jpg
f9806178fadbf7f56844764a01a71e68.jpg

How does it feel? What is the overall weight now? Does it feel less head heavy? I have removed the battery cover, changed to AAA instead of AA, and removed the other handle cover on my controller, so it is quite lightweight (165g) and doesn't feel head heavy.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
Hi, anyone help me with a Quest 2 adapter, just got my VR. I'm after a small, flared handle that's not too heavy, if that's possible. Also need to be easy to use and able to order as I can't get it printed. From what I can see the Sanlaki is anatomic and heavy, there's a blue (167g) option by Alexis_R on thingiverse but can't find the Stiga allround option described here. What would be my best option?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2023
Hello! Happy to find players of Eleven Table Tennis here as well :)

I'd like to recommend the "SolidSlime" Oculus Quest 2 / 3 / Pro adapters I have designed. It's being used by many top players in the world, including the current world number 1 11FR_Anto. There are adapters for Pico devices too.

The tracking is the best possible, and weight, weight distribution, handle are all designed to simulate the "real racket" feeling as much as possible.
IMG_20231111_152940.jpg
photo_5836689736280948026_y-min.jpg

Here's how you can get it from anywhere in the world: https://VRPingPong.net

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews
Hello! Happy to find players of Eleven Table Tennis here as well :)

I'd like to recommend the "SolidSlime" Oculus Quest 2 / 3 / Pro adapters I have designed. It's being used by many top players in the world, including the current world number 1 11FR_Anto. There are adapters for Pico devices too.

The tracking is the best possible, and weight, weight distribution, handle are all designed to simulate the "real racket" feeling as much as possible.View attachment 27845View attachment 27846

Here's how you can get it from anywhere in the world: https://VRPingPong.net
These are top class - highly recommended.