TTD ITTF World Cup (Video)

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
The Social Media World of Table Tennis

Okay guys, TableTennisDaily's entry for the ITTF World Cup competition is now here after hours and hours of crazy work :) I have uploaded the video onto youtube for you all to see. To vote for TTD's entry please vote our entry on facebook here: http://tinyurl.com/d3cqy24 Once your on the facebook entry you click 'Love it' to vote :)

socialmediattd.jpg

You can vote once per day, votes will be greatly appreciated and if TableTennisDaily manage to win I will use the Paris tickets to promote and get amazing footage and content from the World Championships next year! The intention of the video is to display how the social media has brought to life our sport 'table tennis'.

The video demonstrates how the sport has grown over the years connecting people from all over the world through the use of Youtube, Twitter, Facebook and other various social media sites that have been set up specific to table tennis such as TableTennisDaily.

I want to thank the social media giants over the last few years for promoting and boosting our sport! What an amazing sport table tennis is!

Thanks to everyone of you members and viewers who make posts and threads for the community when you find the time. Keep up the great work, your awesome!

A huge thanks to all the youtubers out there! And a massive thanks to the ITTF and other supporting forums.

--Main Stream Channels--
ttCountenance
GecaPhoenix
TTMediaDaily
Janus770
TTProvider
ttCrawsaive
ttVirusInfected
TabletennisDavid
Takkyuzuki
BollForte94
TabletennisPhotos

--ITTF Promotion--
theITTFchannel
ittfchannel
ITTF.com

--Forums--
TableTennisTalk
MyTT

--Blogs--
TableTennisMaster
Matt Hetherington's Blog
Ben Larcombe's Blog

A huge thank you to every one of you! Have a fantastic season in 2012/2013! Good luck!

TableTennisDaily

To vote for TTD's entry please vote our entry on facebook here: http://tinyurl.com/d3cqy24 Once your on the facebook entry you click 'Love it' to vote :)

So I ask you the question, do you think the social media has helped table tennis grow as a sport? Let's discuss below...

Reactions: Giangt
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
This is a good one :) I will vote for this I think.

Media has helped TT grow substantially, esp. after table tennis videos are widely avalaible in the internet.

Here is an awesome article by Coach Ben reflecting on how media esp. interweb has helped many to gain access to table tennis matches.
http://www.pingcoach.com/where-to-watch-table-tennis-online/

Reactions: Dan

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
This is a good one :) I will vote for this I think.

Media has helped TT grow substantially, esp. after table tennis videos are widely avalaible in the internet.

Here is an awesome article by Coach Ben reflecting on how media esp. interweb has helped many to gain access to table tennis matches.
http://www.pingcoach.com/where-to-watch-table-tennis-online/

Thanks Yosua, glad you like it. You are right, for sure Media sites had helped gained access to matches. How would we live without them :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Really good and original work Dan, congratulations for the video.

I agree about the video's message you've portrayed Dan. I started making Table Tennis videos with you and friend ttCountenance since 2008, on the Web and also in schools. I to personally think that Social Media has had a very important role in promoting out beautiful sport to the world.

I hope ITTF appreciates this work, good luck again for the competition mate ;-)

Last edited:
Administrator
Oct 2010
Really good and original work Dan, congratulations for the video.

I agree about the video's message you've portrayed Dan. I started making Table Tennis videos with you and friend ttCountenance since 2008, on the Web and also in schools. I to personally think that Social Media has had a very important role in promoting out beautiful sport to the world.

I hope ITTF appreciates this work, good luck again for the competition mate ;-)

Thanks for your kind comments Geca, I'm glad you like the videos message! You are right we started way back in the era where even youtube was learning and updating itself constantly :) ... I.e.. the different render settings all the time :) Lets hope it stays at 1280 by 720 hehe

Thanks again for helping me throughout the years buddy

Well done, I will vote everyday..
When I get to it, I will give 3 votes daily..

Thanks Michal means a lot! I am working on the latest TableTennisDaily montage 2012 and cannot wait to include your footage you sent me :)

Nice video Dan! Already voted on you, but as a favour back I would like a TTD t-shirt ;) JK :)

Thanks Giangt remember you can vote once per day :) Your vote will help massively! Don't you worry ill have a load more tshirts very soon :)

I want a 'Table Tennis Daily' T-shirt !

We should have a load more in stock soon XIIII

Administrator
Oct 2010
Great news guys the TableTennisDaily video 'The Social Media World of Table Tennis' is now in the top 5! Please keep voting as you can vote once per day :) You can submit your vote in the link provided, votes are much appreciated everyone! http://tinyurl.com/bt6kwgr

Tom

This user has no status.

Tom

This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Read 7 reviews
Great to see your video in the top 5 Dan! I've been voting every day, social media has played a huge role in the growth of table tennis as a sport. Before facebook and twitter table tennis was no where near as globally viewed, but now with its improvement and development table tennis has become and is still becoming more accessible to all! Great work table tennis daily! :)

Reactions: TableTennisDaily
Administrator
Oct 2010
Great news guys the TableTennisDaily video 'The Social Media World of Table Tennis' is now ranked at number 4! Please keep voting as you can vote once per day You can submit your vote in the link provided, votes are much appreciated everyone! http://tinyurl.com/bt6kwgr

Thanks everyone! Your the best!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
Thanks for your kind comments Geca, I'm glad you like the videos message! You are right we started way back in the era where even youtube was learning and updating itself constantly :) ... I.e.. the different render settings all the time :) Lets hope it stays at 1280 by 720 hehe

Thanks again for helping me throughout the years buddy

Thanks Michal means a lot! I am working on the latest TableTennisDaily montage 2012 and cannot wait to include your footage you sent me :)

Thanks Giangt remember you can vote once per day :) Your vote will help massively! Don't you worry ill have a load more tshirts very soon :)

We should have a load more in stock soon XIIII
Is it going to cost money or is it free?

Administrator
Oct 2010
very good video but do have the rights to use Audiomachine music ? :)

Yeah I have just received a message from the ITTF asking me if I have the rights, so I guess it was you who informed them. I don't have the rights I have emailed audio Machine many times however it does say on their website the music is open to the public now http://www.audiomachine.com/about/

CAN I BUY YOUR MUSIC?
audiomachine music has just recently been made available to the public. We are thrilled to announce that you can now purchase our first public release – entitled CHRONICLES. CHRONICLES features 28 of our most identifiable tracks from many of the wonderful blockbuster theatrical advertising campaigns we have had the good fortune to be involved in. CHRONICLES is available as a digital download on iTunes, Amazon and CD Baby, and for the hardcore audiophiles, the physical CD is also available at CD Baby.
On the audio machine website they say Chronicles album has been made to the public... In the album there are 28 songs which include (list below) I used Reaching and Breath and life.

Track list:
00:00 - 02:07 Guardians at the Gate
02:08 - 05:18 "Reaching"
05:19 - 06:41 "Akkadian Empire"
06:42 - 09:29 "House of Cards"
09:30 - 10:40 "11 Days in Hell"
10:41 - 12:26 "Eterna"
12:27 - 14:02 "Veni Vidi Vici"
14:03 - 15:53 "Breath and Life"
15:54 - 19:08 "Creation"
19:09 - 20:44 "Redemption"
20:45 - 22:30 "Beyond Good and Evil"
22:31 - 24:56 "Lost Empire"
24:57 - 28:48 "Sands of Time"
28:49 - 32:16 "Black Cauldron"
32:17 - 34:27 "Lost Generation"
34:28 - 35:44 "Hell´s Battalion"
35:45 - 38:04 "Red Warrior"
38:05 - 39:56 "Lachrimae"
39:57 - 42:25 "Legions of Doom"
42:26 - 44:17 "Road to Glory"
44:18 - 46:48 "Army of Kings"
46:49 - 48:40 "Lost Raiders"
48:41 - 51:12 "Battle of the Kings"
51:13 - 53:40 "Path to Freedom"
53:41 - 55:13 "Hymn of the Rising"
55:14 - 57:52 "Danuivus"
57:53 - 1:00:11 "Blood and Glory"
1:00:12 - 1:03:18 "The Messenger"

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
yes you can buy , but you cant use for your video . If a buy a song of Madonna on itunes , i cant use the song for my video :)