What would you like?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
I think a table tennis equipment database something like this:

http://www.tabletennisdb.com/blade/

Would be a giant project but would be well worth it and we have enough members so that the reviews of products would fill up nicely, better than tabletennisdb.

That could be a great idea indeed. You could just copy reviews that are about a certain blade or rubber in a forum thread to the products section in the review database. It would make it easier to look up what members thought about certain products.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I think a table tennis equipment database something like this:

http://www.tabletennisdb.com/blade/

Would be a giant project but would be well worth it and we have enough members so that the reviews of products would fill up nicely, better than tabletennisdb.

Awesome idea... and don't worry i'm working on this as we speak Carl :).. The system will be announced and launched next week. Stay tuned!

That could be a great idea indeed. You could just copy reviews that are about a certain blade or rubber in a forum thread to the products section in the review database. It would make it easier to look up what members thought about certain products.

Hehe yeah, we will have this function by next week WiWa :)

We are thinking on the same lines

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Hows everyone with the updates? Any other additional ideas you would like to see be made to website?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Recently when I talked to Matt in chat during the livestream the news articles came up again. It seems they only appear as a thread in the 'latest posts' section for admins, and not for others. Can some of the members confirm that news articles don't appear between the forum threads? For me they don't. I don't know if it is a big adjustment to make, but I think it would be good and many more people would read and comment on the articles.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Review Moderator
Jul 2011
Read 7 reviews
Recently when I talked to Matt in chat during the livestream the news articles came up again. It seems they only appear as a thread in the 'latest posts' section for admins, and not for others. Can some of the members confirm that news articles don't appear between the forum threads? For me they don't. I don't know if it is a big adjustment to make, but I think it would be good and many more people would read and comment on the articles.

They don't appear between the latest posts for me either on the regular site. They do on the Tapatalk app though, so I get to read them anyway.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
They don't appear between the latest posts for me either on the regular site. They do on the Tapatalk app though, so I get to read them anyway.

Oh that's interesting. Yes you can read them on the Home page anyway, put I usually just visit the forum page so I don't get to see new articles unless I think of that I should visit the Home page xD. Thanks for the confirmation :)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Oh that's interesting. Yes you can read them on the Home page anyway, put I usually just visit the forum page so I don't get to see new articles unless I think of that I should visit the Home page xD. Thanks for the confirmation :)

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback.

We can have the articles access the forum page, however they would flood the forum page. I think the latest stats would display to many articles and people may just want to read all the latest content from the latest forums.

What do you think, is it just me lol?

We could test it for a while to see how it goes.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Hey guys, thanks for the feedback.

We can have the articles access the forum page, however they would flood the forum page. I think the latest stats would display to many articles and people may just want to read all the latest content from the latest forums.

What do you think, is it just me lol?

We could test it for a while to see how it goes.

Are there so many news articles daily? xD They only appear once when they are new and after that they go just like normal threads, so if there are not many comments they will be out of the latest posts section pretty soon I guess. I think it could work, I don't know what other members think?

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Are there so many news articles daily? xD They only appear once when they are new and after that they go just like normal threads, so if there are not many comments they will be out of the latest posts section pretty soon I guess. I think it could work, I don't know what other members think?

Sure I like your idea Wiwa, ill implement this shortly and let you know when its done :)

Awesome idea... and don't worry i'm working on this as we speak Carl :).. The system will be announced and launched next week. Stay tuned!

Is the equipment advice thing on?

It is on its way, just struggling with some coding at the moment :)

Stay tuned DanTheTTMan! :)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Could it be possible for a CHATBOX . The same in facebook ? Only if possible.

It is possible Judah but it can make it easy for hackers to get into the site. Also, TableTennisDaily would have no control what goes on in the chat, would be difficult to manage.

Thanks for you suggestion buddy