Anybody tried Yinhe Mercury 3?

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020

tried the II, Moxa version, not the III
Funny that the 3 are not sold in a envelope but simply in clear plastic ????????????????
Is it possible that these are just the number 2 with a number 3 stamp on the sponge ?????

I hope not .

I honestly could not cope with this rubber, the ball catapulted off my blade so fast that I had no time to control the balls.
At least they were cheap...........................they still are 😁

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

tried the II, Moxa version, not the III
Funny that the 3 are not sold in a envelope but simply in clear plastic ????????????????
Is it possible that these are just the number 2 with a number 3 stamp on the sponge ?????

I hope not .

I honestly could not cope with this rubber, the ball catapulted off my blade so fast that I had no time to control the balls.
At least they were cheap...........................they still are 😁

Â

I was thinking maybe they are sent out as a test, so the final production packaging isnt ready yet? Anybody know?

Do you have a link to the Moxa version you tried? i have never heard of that before.Â

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
No I haven't tried it out, but been looking at it for a time. As always with Aliexpress, you never really know exactly what you are buying until you get it :)

I've found these, but don't know if they're the same. The sponge has different markings and perhaps it's a totally different sponge? Pingmaster is very legit, so...

https://www.pingmaster.it/en-us/galaxy-mercury-3-euro/
https://tt-maximum.com/en/shop/rubbers/yinhe-milkyway-mercury-iii-euro-soft
https://revspin.net/rubber/galaxy-yinhe-mercury-iii-euro.html

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
This one is semitacky, so its different from the euro. But maybe the sponge is the same. The euro also seems pretty great

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
I'm using mercury II for my backhand and mercury III for my forehand .

but i didn't use alot of other rubber to compare to (only h3n but it was hard for me , and some anti rubber )

Mercury III was my first tensor rubber and i wasn't comfortable with the catapult , so i changed it to mercury IIas it has a less catapult .

as for mercury III it's pretty good for blocking and flat Hits .
as for top spin looping it's grippy but i can't really loop that good so i wouldn't judge it until I get better .

Reactions: mocker88
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
I'm using mercury II for my backhand and mercury III for my forehand .

but i didn't use alot of other rubber to compare to (only h3n but it was hard for me , and some anti rubber )

Mercury III was my first tensor rubber and i wasn't comfortable with the catapult , so i changed it to mercury IIas it has a less catapult .

as for mercury III it's pretty good for blocking and flat Hits .
as for top spin looping it's grippy but i can't really loop that good so i wouldn't judge it until I get better .

Where did you buy it? Having a strong catapult sounds very attractive at this price.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

not at all m2 is semi tacky while m3 is not tacky at all and it has a grippy top sheet .

the sponge also is different , m2 has an off white sponge and its a little bit harder while m3 has a more elastic red sponge (both of them are are soft sponge)

Did your rubber come with packaging? or just the vacuum seal?

Also, this rubber description is labeled as half-tacky. But yours is not tacky at all.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

Did your rubber come with packaging? or just the vacuum seal?

Also, this rubber description is labeled as half-tacky. But yours is not tacky at all.

the Mercury III is completely non tacky . look at rev spin
do you mean mercury II ?

and thy both came with normal packaging without vacuum seal , only protection foil .

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

the Mercury III is completely non tacky . look at rev spin
do you mean mercury II ?

and thy both came with normal packaging without vacuum seal , only protection foil .

On your packaging, does it say Mercury 3 EURO? Because there is a Euro product that is completely non tacky. But did you look at the Aliexpress link I provided? That product has no packaging, and the description says semi-tacky.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

On your packaging, does it say Mercury 3 EURO? Because there is a Euro product that is completely non tacky. But did you look at the Aliexpress link I provided? That product has no packaging, and the description says semi-tacky.

the Alibaba on is different than what I got .
mine is the m3 euro like in the links that moker gave you .
withe a euro print on the sponge and no vacuum sealing .