Der_Echte in NYC

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
You guys should know, 42andbackpains has arranged with Shao Yu a discount on the day rate at the club.

BackPainz, whadda they gotta say to get the discounted rate?

See, Der, backpainz already did one of your jobs 4 u!

Sent from my OuterSpacePhone using TroubleMakerTalk

Last edited:
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Matt, use some of those frequent flyer miles and get down to NYC for some TT, laughs and other things we cant mention on the forums...lol

I'll be back in October, I have a few things to take care of in NZ, some TT, laughs and other things I can't mention on the forum :p haha

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Matt, too bad you are no longer state side. You could bring the Dunellen crew and then it would be all over.

Yea they can be pretty formidable, my students are nearing 2000 now. The boy I started with last November at 900 just broke 1900 this week :D

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Yea they can be pretty formidable, my students are nearing 2000 now. The boy I started with last November at 900 just broke 1900 this week :D

Sweet. That is good stuff. A good environment to train in + a good coach = 1000 points in 10 months. That is 100 points a month average. Pretty darn impressive.

TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Sweet. That is good stuff. A good environment to train in + a good coach = 1000 points in 10 months. That is 100 points a month average. Pretty darn impressive.

I did it with one of my first students too up to 1900 in a year but he got a real attitude after a while so I ended up letting him go. He said he was better off without me anyway and is now 1750. Irony :p

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews

Derek? No wonder he has no backhand. Fantastic kid and I love his family. I think he will get better really fast as well - will probably be beating me and the top juniors at Lily if he gets over the fact that they aren't plated with gold and diamond studs given his strokes. Massive forehand and good serves. Backhand opener and block is low hanging fruit.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
I did it with one of my first students too up to 1900 in a year but he got a real attitude after a while so I ended up letting him go. He said he was better off without me anyway and is now 1750. Irony :p

Hmm, why do I have no clue who this is? Actually, I do, since I now realize you train all the lefties. Yeah, his attitude sucks in general so I don't think it is after a while - I think it is just his personality.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
By the way, NextLevel & Der_Echte, Edmund said he is coming. Things are shaping up for this adventure.

Me will try me new set up! What time is the club opening? I might need to get out there earlier so I don't lose motivation. I might consider bringing someone was well, though he might not be up for it.

This user has no status.
Me will try me new set up! What time is the club opening? I might need to get out there earlier so I don't lose motivation. I might consider bringing someone was well, though he might not be up for it.

Nextlevel, Club opens at 1:30 on Saturday and Sunday. I should be there around that time to take my weekly coaching lesson(torture) from Shao Yu. :)

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Yup looks like we get a sizable gathering. I invited Dodge don't know if he shows. I got an empty queen sized bed for refugees in our gathering without lodging.

In May we had 6 or 7 in our motel room crashing out everywhere and we still kicked tail next day at Korean tourney.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
@ Der: is PingPongHolic going to be able to join us. If you haven't let him know, drop him a line.

@ NextLevel: if I can move my last client to an earlier time I can shoot to arrive around 2:30pm. So I will try.

This user has no status.
You guys should know, 42andbackpains has arranged with Shao Yu a discount on the day rate at the club.

BackPainz, whadda they gotta say to get the discounted rate?

See, Der, backpainz already did one of your jobs 4 u!

Its all good...i should be there and Shao should be there too. So no worries...No special code needed.