Another Drama (DHS LONG 5 Provincial or Commercial

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
Hey guys it is me, no more Zhang Jike ZLC which breaks like bread and butter. It is not thread for myself but for my friend
He bought blade from guy who is professional player
He said he was in China and he bought Provincial version which is easy to spot on 1:06
​​​​​​So we have my friend who is international referee and he plays for vibes and he bought from A.W blade one year ago which should be Provincial version from his "sources". If we talk about price it is 2000 pln= 449.66 around 450 $.If we consider revalue from 2021 it was around 480$, He said that the shipment comes very long like one year because Covid and all that stuff.
So we have Professional Player who wants to help his friend from China to sell something and we have guy from Poland who wants the provincial blade and he can makes him big big big big problems on national scene because he knows big fishes from the Polish Table Tennis Association getit?
On photography we have MY personal H5 ST which is basically 2018.05 Commercial version with DHS Card. Not Big Deal, crispy glassy very fast blade.
I open the tread because A.W on my DM was like magician that HE WAS IN CHINA AND HE SAW and he didn't believe in ttnpp/prott.vip, they are fake he is the truth, he saw everything and he is the boss and of course my Friend needs better help too. I know I AM THE TOP but yeah I really listen to you guys. For me it is Commercial version, but I don't judge A. W. Do you think the blade is commercial or provincial.
288805230%20752496279223201%208488187065645998849%20n%20jpg.jpeg

288923100%20745056399976132%206160986521182176958%20n%20jpg.jpeg

289092833%20565553111907349%207633981844943863647%20n%20jpg.jpeg

288706931%201867891313401173%205834686020479658630%20n%20jpg.jpeg

288635957%20394303609425423%208284206108048214577%20n%20jpg.jpeg

289311877%201196065364545322%206581250696635155947%20n%20png.png

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
It’s really hard to understand what you are saying, but I think the gist of it is whether that blade is a letters edition w968. So just from the serial numbers it looks fine as a letters edition w968. And please post a pic of the info card, that’ll help to decide.

also, could you stop talking about your zjk zlc that didn’t break… god

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
I don't know if it's fake or not, but the fiber used on the commercial and provincial versions is not the same. Judging from these pictures, the A-C on your blade has a weave pattern which is consistent with what's used on the commercial version,s and the other one has a weave pattern which is consistent with what's used on the provincial versions.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
The H letter + weave pattern on handle makes the blade different + the yellow stripe on handle is thicker
The box inside is Black, my is ugly white.
the sound from both blades are the same...
limba top ply quality in my commercial is better than his "provincial"

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2021
Read 1 reviews
I don't know if it's fake or not, but the fiber used on the commercial and provincial versions is not the same. Judging from these pictures, the A-C on your blade has a weave pattern which is consistent with what's used on the commercial version,s and the other one has a weave pattern which is consistent with what's used on the provincial versions.
how are the weaves different and how would that affect playing properties? Very interesting detail I didn’t know about.

I cannot use ANY of the LONG blades, feels too wrong, I do not have the kind of impact to use it.

I've used long 5 for half a year or so. The control doesn't compare to my Acoustic or even cheap 7 ply PG-7.
One has to be very very skilled to play it properly.
Also, I've noticed that it doesn't work well with bouncy rubbers at all. H3 37 BH and H3 40 FH - best setup to have both control and speed (with proper swing AND footwork) when needed.
Pretty handle and the fact that Ma Long plays with something similar makes one feel good though.

Also, one of the skilled players Table Tennis Gan doesn't recommend the blade to even advanced players. I trust this guy.

Reactions: latej
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
how are the weaves different and how would that affect playing properties? Very interesting detail I didn’t know about.

The commercial version uses what I call AyC, the aramid runs parallel to the grain of the outer ply and the carbon is transversal to that. The provincial and national versions use a plain weave A-C, this means it has both fibers in both directions. AyC gives more flexibility, but also a harder touch, the glassy feeling the OP talks about, this usually means an easier access to speed. A-C will be a bit stiffer, but at the same time softer. you need to exert more force to get the same type of reaction, but it's usually paired with a higher quality ball.

says Or is it more legit...
says Or is it more legit...
Sep 2019
Google translated :

HL5 Korean

[Hurricane Long 5 Korean special order]

"Unless there is a separate request, the engraving number will be sent randomly."

The information of the option stock is the weight including the protective vinyl. (Vinyl weight approx. 1-1.5g) When purchasing individually, the protective plastic film is not removed (please check that the plastic is removed upon request for coating/attachment).

Information about right engraving

(HL5 BXXGXHF 001 KOREA - Individual basis)

HL5

The blade basic naming code, which means Hurricane Long 5, is located at the very beginning.

BXXGXH

Alphabet for production date, the number stipulated by the DHS laboratory is as shown in the table below.

F

All objects produced after June 2020 are defined as F-serials, and player-supplied items are classified as number engraving.

It is an engraved number that means that the Nth number was given among the production date.

KOREA

As an engraving that means special order, Korean English characters are engraved to add specialness, and it is the second product produced exclusively for the Korean market after Jang Woojin Blade.

H200040

As the official agent number of Korea managed by the DHS research institute, it is managed through the institute ERP system, and the object engraved with this code is Ping Pong.com. means it has been distributed

WOOD WEIGHT

It means the weight of the object and the error rate is also indicated. This measured value was measured before the plastic packaging process, so it may be different from the actual weight measured by Table Tennis.com including plastic.

WOOD THICKNESS

It means the total thickness of the woodblock of each object and is measured to two decimal places.

BALANCE POINT

This number indicates the distance from the bottom of the grip to a specific point and refers to the center of gravity of this blade. If you want an object with a center of gravity towards the head, you may want to choose an object with a higher value for this factor.

BOUNCE HEIGHT

It is a factor that means the intrinsic repulsive force of an object. It is measured as the height at which a vertically-falling ping-pong ball reacts with the wooden board. The higher the measured value, the higher the natural repulsive force may be.

DECAY RATE OF REBOUND

It is connected to the sensation felt in the surface layer, and as the factor value increases, the feeling of touching the ball becomes softer, and the lower the value, the harder the sensation becomes.

It is made of the same material as W968 for national payment.

Sponge packaging has changed color from gray to black

Each part size may have a difference of ±0.2mm for each individual. Sizes listed are average sizes.

Reactions: Konrad Bak