EuroJap rubber for FH

I remember You, from a video You posted a year ago or so.

I would suggest Rakza 7. Its not too fast and not to slow. I don't know about Your blade, but an OFF - to OFF blade is recommended. I myself love this rubber I am currently using it on an BTY innerforce ALC:S. You really need to hit hard before the ALC is engaging. This makes the slow game soo much easier.

I also used Rakza 7 soft on a Primorac Carbon, which is superfast. The fast game is close but the slow game is harder with this
combo.

If your blade is really fast You could go with Mark V or similar.

Cheers
L-zr

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2020
I remember You, from a video You posted a year ago or so.

I would suggest Rakza 7. Its not too fast and not to slow. I don't know about Your blade, but an OFF - to OFF blade is recommended. I myself love this rubber I am currently using it on an BTY innerforce ALC:S. You really need to hit hard before the ALC is engaging. This makes the slow game soo much easier.

I also used Rakza 7 soft on a Primorac Carbon, which is superfast. The fast game is close but the slow game is harder with this
combo.

If your blade is really fast You could go with Mark V or similar.

Cheers
L-zr

Oh, glad somebody remember me! haha, so embarrassing. Anyways, thank you for the suggestion of the rakza 7, I wonder if the newer versions are better, but good to know.

says Rozena! You complete me.
says Rozena! You complete me.
Mar 2021
So I don't think I am good enough to play with chinese rubbers, which are hard and after some months without playing I couldn't play fh at all. So, is there any fh eurojap rubber recommendation for a beginner or relearner? 40euros , 50 euros max

Euro rubber for beginner?

Sure: Do consider Donic Baracuda to learn how to spin the ball properly which, to me is the most enjoyable part of the sport TT. Read my signature: I use Donic Baracuda on both side of my blade. It cost about USD30 per piece and I am unsure how much it is when it is converted into Euro.

Last edited:
If it was invented.a long time ago doesn’t matter, if it survives a long time it is probably a sign of quality. MarkV was invented in the 60’s and it’s still around. Just make sure that what you get is not super hard or super fast. If your not advanced it is much better to be a little bit to slow than to fast.
Stiga DNA future is not to bad either.

Cheers
L-zr

Last edited:
Reactions: UpSideDownCarl