Has anyone tried DIANCHI D rubber?

It is similar to H3 Neo boosted with Dianchi Booster. If you think that combination is good, then yes, this rubber is so good. Depending upon where you are, the difficulty may be finding a seller.

nice info man, have you tried it by yourself? I can get one directly from china, just need a confirmation from someone that can compare it with H3 neo province

Tried before when it came out. For all those good words you see, there are too many sponsored reviews.
I read those reviews, bought one and try to see if it actually perform like that.

Conclusion: not really.
At first seems fine, but the boosting effect fade fast. It can not replace Hurricane.
Neo provincial H3 + regularly boosting by seamoon ( once every 2-3 weeks) is still my top choice.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
You mean compared to Tibhar K1 pro?

Tried before when it came out. For all those good words you see, there are too many sponsored reviews.
I read those reviews, bought one and try to see if it actually perform like that.

Conclusion: not really.
At first seems fine, but the boosting effect fade fast. It can not replace Hurricane.
Neo provincial H3 + regularly boosting by seamoon ( once every 2-3 weeks) is still my top choice.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2016
I just got my sheets from prott.vip. And would like to tell everyone i beleive it is fake. The packaging has misspelled words on it. :/ so i wouldnt recommend that website. Hope this helps.

This user has no status.
I just got my sheets from prott.vip. And would like to tell everyone i beleive it is fake. The packaging has misspelled words on it. :/ so i wouldnt recommend that website. Hope this helps.
Butterfly Viscaria blade has misspelled on the blade's surface. So is it fake? Distributors, agents, stores all around the world are bad guys selling fakes because they're selling Viscaria with misspelling?

You better get your information straight before throwing any accusation.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2016
I said “I beleive” it is my thoughts. I did do some research when I got the packages in the mail. And online if words are misspelled is a sign of a fake product. Because no major company will have misspelled word on their product. And I beleive this also. So I was letting others know it has misspelled word on the packages from that company. And you say viscaria misspelled? also for butterfly, The biggest name in table tennis won’t have misspelled words. I have a viscaria and no misspelled words. So my thoughts are yours is fake. Just my thoughts

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Thanks for sharing your thoughts, and I'm sorry to say, but in this case your thoughts are pretty crappy.

Some of the older genuine blades misspelled performance as "pefomance"....

You can even google this. I thought at first you were jokin' 'cause this is actually common sense.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2016
Thanks for sharing your thoughts, and I'm sorry to say, but in this case your thoughts are pretty crappy.

You can even google this. I thought at first you were jokin' 'cause this is actually common sense.

Yes I’m wrong. I apologize.

I did contact butterfly about the viscaria. Original product had misspelled the word “performance” on it. But also they said never the word viscaria on the blade face has been printed wrong. I also contacted dianchi they told me misspelled English words is ok.

But you say it’s common sense? This to me is not common sense. To me spelling everything correctly on a mass produced item would be common sense.

Anyway I just opened my dianchi rubber. And I hope to try it out this weekend.

Reactions: Mazda6GT and Suga D