XIOM Blades

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
You may like an all wood blade. The Xiom Offensive S is really good, has great feeling, and a similar speed to your Offensive Classic Carbon. Or if you want more speed the Xiom Extreme S is a 7 ply blade with similar feel but decently faster than the Offensive S without being too fast.

That being said, I have heard good things about the Vega blades and yogi-bear's suggestion may be what you are looking for.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Last edited:
I have used Xiom's Stradivarius in the past. It is a medium-ish carbon blade with decent control and dwell time. I am not certain if it compares with the blade that you're currently using... If you're looking for something with more control then you should probably go with what Carl is saying i guess.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2016
I will follow up on Carl. Xiom offensive S is such a good underrated blade. BTY Petr Korbel copy, very good for developing an offensive game

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
Thank you all for your valued feedback - i have posted some questions below

I have used Xiom's Stradivarius in the past. It is a medium-ish carbon blade with decent control and dwell time. I am not certain if it compares with the blade that you're currently using... If you're looking for something with more control then you should probably go with what Carl is saying i guess.

A friend has the XIOM Stradivarius spare - i'm going to put my XIOM OMEGA rubbers on the blade and give it a try - i'm mainly play a topspin loop game

I would suggest trying the Zetro Quad (I play with it). Although it is 9 ply, its not crazy fast and paired with some rubbers with decent control it plays like a dream.

Thank you for your suggestion - I will take a look at this :)

You may like an all wood blade. The Xiom Offensive S is really good, has great feeling, and a similar speed to your Offensive Classic Carbon. Or if you want more speed the Xiom Extreme S is a 7 ply blade with similar feel but decently faster than the Offensive S without being too fast.

That being said, I have heard good things about the Vega blades and yogi-bear's suggestion may be what you are looking for.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Cheers UpSideDownCarl - Some value feedback you have provided me!

I will follow up on Carl. Xiom offensive S is such a good underrated blade. BTY Petr Korbel copy, very good for developing an offensive game

Thanks - would you surgest this for a Topspin looper? playing with XIOM OMEGA Rubbers?

The stiga off classic carbon is a slow blade compared to other fast carbon. Maybe you need to try vega europe blades. Those are really god with better quality and feel.

Cheers Yoji - this blade skipped my reading material - would this suit a player who likes to impart heavy forehand loops?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2016
Yeah I play a looping style, I used to use the offensive s. With tenergy, and the omega rubbers will pair well with it.