Rosewood XO

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2013
Read 2 reviews
5 out of 5 rating for Rosewood XO

I have been using this blade for 3 months now and I loved it. I had a Stiga Maplewood blade before, and this blade feels very different from Maplewood. First of all, it is very thin, light(78g) and well made. The handle and wood feels expensive and nice. Because the lightweight, I feel I can recover from strokes faster comparing with Maplewood. However, using same rubber, the speed and spin has also dropped comparing with Maplewood. Sometimes my opponents can return heavy shots that was previously difficult when I was using Maplewood. The good thing is that I do better in continuous attacking due to the fast recovery. It is a bit expensive(£100) for a blade. But if you can afford it, and you need a lightweight yet fast blade, you won't regret.

iTT

This user has no status.

This is a very high quality blade which you will notice as soon as you hold the blade in your hand. I think this is suited for the attacking player and perhaps a more experienced player too as the blade is quite fast. I was previously using the Ma Lin Carbon blade which is very light so I can't really comment on the weight of this blade as it does feel a bit heavy in comparison to my previous blade - but not enough to affect performance. Although the price of this blade is expensive I do believe Stiga products are of the highest quality.

says Where will table tennis be in the future? And what ideas...
says Where will table tennis be in the future? And what ideas...
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews

This is simply a fantastic blade. The sound it gets is a really nice click and even though it is a fast blade it has so much control because the feedback is always the same, it feels like you hit it in the sweet spot every time. A characteristic i really like is that it has a reasonably high throw angle giving it great arc and because the response of the blade is always the same it helps you get more quality shots on keeping you in the rally. Certainly more than enough speed and then with the feedback it gives you get extremely good feeling. Possibly the best blade ive tried.

Reactions: Dan