Ovtcharov Senso V1

says Do you guys have streaks where you are just not playing...
says Do you guys have streaks where you are just not playing...
Jun 2011
Read 6 reviews
5 out of 5 rating for Ovtcharov Senso V1

Great blade - really great speed - without losing control, a delight to play, topspin and block with. Short play is very good, when you get used to it, can be a bit bouncy if you are not used to it.
Great power for an all wood blade, generates good spin, decent dwell time. Creates good arc for topspin play. Downside is its weight - too heavy with rubbers like tenergy or even Bluefires.

says Hi, I am a life-long table tennis enthusiast and...
says Hi, I am a life-long table tennis enthusiast and...
Mar 2014
4 out of 5 rating for Ovtcharov Senso V1

I like the Donic Ovtcharov Senso V1. It offers awesome robustness without being too stiff, which otherwise could have impeded spin generation on slow loops and serves. It allows for a balanced game play with equal potential for looping, flat hitting, blocking, and serving. Compared to Tibhar’s Samsonov Force Pro Black Edition, which has been my main blade, the OSV1 provides a slightly crisper and more robust and massive feel to it, all while being marginally slower and more controlled. In my opinion, these characteristics lend themselves to a wider range of players, from intermediate to professional level players. Very fast – but controllable - setups will result if the OSV1 is combined with top-end European/Japanese rubbers. I give the Donic Ovtcharov Senso V1 my highest recommendation, especially because it offers an outstanding price-performance ratio. For full details, see: https://blog.tabletennis11.com/donic-ovtcharov-senso1