Innerforce ZLC

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Read 6 reviews
5 out of 5 rating for Innerforce ZLC

This blade feels like composite blade, but You can tell the difference from non-zylon carbon blades. It gives much more "feel" and longer ball contact time.
It is not a blade for beginners and it is quite fast, but if You want to try composite blade I would reccomend innerforce series for sure. Counter looping, serving, block is just amazing. the only con I have found is short game. It can be tricky, but with Innerforce zlf or alc I don't think it would be any problem. Price is also high, but it goes with great quality.

This user has no status.
4 out of 5 rating for Innerforce ZLC

Not a blade for beginner for sure !
Very good blade for players playing at middle distance in top spin. Personnaly, my forehand flip has become much easier with this blade!
However, you can't take advantage of this blade if your gesture is not "perfect".
For players who have already a quite high level, to appreciate this ZLC.
a flaw: Quality of these ZLC are different. I have 2 of them, and feelings are significatively different...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews

Unfortunately this blade is discontinued and now they only have the innerforce LAYER zlc.

The zlc layer is closer to the middle of the paddle and on the outside there are two limba plies. this causes the blade to have a very strong all wood feeling and a ton of dwell and flexibility on loops.

This blade is amazing!!! I played with the Timo Boll Spirit before this. This is what i needed. Extra power!
The control is alot bigger! The feeling is bigger and the sweet spot reminds me of the mizutani super zlc. Difference is that this is a softer blade.
Reminds the TBS but better in all aspects. Get it if you dont have it!

I switched to this blade from my Timo Boll ALC for a couple months but I noticed that this blade is not for me.

This blade is completely different to Timo Boll ALC. It gives you more feeling and a longer dwell time.

Meaning you could but more spin on your loops and it is good for flicks.

I would not recommend this blade to beginner players because of the high amount of speed it has! Secondly when you try block with this blade a small mistake and the ball would fly off the table.

When I got used to the blade counter looping, serving, blocks and flicks was so simple it required little effort. The only issue I had was touch play this is much easier with my Timo Boll ALC instead.

I used this blade with Tenergy 05 2.1mm Black on the FH and Tenergy 64 2.1mm on the BH.