Waldner Legend Carbon

This user has no status.
4 out of 5 rating for Waldner Legend Carbon

So the donic Waldner legend carbon was my first adventure into compositeblades and from a non-expert side I'll share my views:

Speed: really quiet fast, a noticeable step up from a infinity VPS V, it'sstiffness allowed fast drives close to the table and due to the oversized headit had some flex allowing an extra fast gear from back from the table.

Control: well if you like hard blades then this is a great blade, f
rom the first time I used it I enjoyed the fact that wherever I angled theblade the ball followed without hesitation, in the long game it was great tooas the slight flex allowed for a bit of extra control dueto the increaseresidence time on the bat.

Spin: While in the short game you can take advantage of the snappycarbon feelof the blade the spin on harder shots is good, if this is down to the hinokiouter plies or the sizeof the face I do not know however good spin was producedwhen required, howevershort punchy shots the spin was disappointing.

Overall I would say this blade is suitable for most attacking players due tothe high amount of control in the blade as well as speed.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2015
Read 13 reviews
4 out of 5 rating for Waldner Legend Carbon

This is a very fast blade and definitely worth the try especially for the price. Although its fast and stiff looping is still fairly easy to do with it. This is truly a blade made for someone who's ready to finish the point. Short game is quite difficult since the blade is stiff but once you make it off the table you'll surely have the advantage. Good match with soft rubbers.