dutch

1. HIGHLIGHTS: Short Summary Dutch Table Tennis Match!

Hi everyone! :) Here I am again! I have another Dutch table tennis video for you with footage from the lowest national level (3rd division). Rick Bakker ranked 162th in the Netherlands, Arnoud Hofman slightly above that (134th). Enjoy the video and leave a comment! Appreciate it! ✌️
  2. Dutch TT Masters 2019

The Dutch TT Master 2019 will take place in Leiden, october 26 and 27. The partipants in the men's department are: Cedric Nuytink (BEL) Cedric Meissner (GER) Nikhil Kumar (USA) Nicholas Tio (USA) Rajko Gommers (current national champion) Laurens Tromer (current titleholder) Kazeem Nasiru...
  3. Livestream: Finals Dutch League

Livestream: http://original.livestream.com/enjoydeploy?utm_campaign=footerlinks&utm_medium=embed&utm_source=lsplayer Womens final: Dozy Den Helder - SKF 2-0 Ana Gogorita - Carla Nouwen 11-8 / 2-11 / 9-11 / 11-6 / 11-6 / (3-2) Yun Zhang - Tali Cohen 11-5 / 11-5 / 11-9 / (3-0) Rianne van Duin -...
  4. New Dutch member

Hi all, Just signed up. My name is Rob and I'm from The Netherlands. Have been playing table tennis for about 20 years. Like to play with hard frames combined with soft rubbers. I'm a two wing looper and prefer playing mid-distance. I love testing new stuff and spend a bit too much money on...