masters

1. World Ping Pong Masters 2021

Hi All, For anyone interested in the hardbat stuff, I'm posting this here as a favour to Stephen Baggaley. NB I'm not sure the link will work if you're not on Facebook :- https://www.facebook.com/134722436573700/posts/3759822080730366/
  2. Who's point was this? Dusseldorf Masters 2020

If you were the umpire who would you have awarded this point to? Omar or Dang Qiu? <iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https://www.facebook.com/TableTennisDaily/videos/660369214691672/&show_text=0&width=560" width="700" height="393" style="border:none;overflow:hidden"...
  3. Dusseldorf Masters 2020

The Dusseldorf Masters looks good. The Final: Dimitrij Ovtcharov vs Omar Assar
  4. Dutch TT Masters 2019

The Dutch TT Master 2019 will take place in Leiden, october 26 and 27. The partipants in the men's department are: Cedric Nuytink (BEL) Cedric Meissner (GER) Nikhil Kumar (USA) Nicholas Tio (USA) Rajko Gommers (current national champion) Laurens Tromer (current titleholder) Kazeem Nasiru...
  5. Great Barrier Reef Masters Games 2019

On your marks, set, go! Registrations for the 2019 Great Barrier Reef Masters Games in Cairns are now open. Organisers expect around 2000 participants aged 30 and over to converge on Cairns for the celebration of Masters’ sport in the tropics. Table tennis makes its debut at next year's event...
  6. Question (Grand slams Masters)

quick question: which players achieved the ultimate goal of winning all major titles and in what order (who was the first, the second, third?) I know Jan was the first and Liu the second, and that Zhang Jike did it last in the fastest time (and youngest time?) are there more? Your thoughts as...
  7. TOKIC Bojan - KOU Lei Final Flanders Ostend Masters 2015

Sorry for the streaming quality !
  8. The childhood of table tennis masters!

I found this video on youtube, the poster has some great other videos with unique footage. :)
  9. China Masters 2015

Xu Xin vs Fan Zhendong Highlights Wang Liqin vs Vladimir Samsonov Highlights HU BIN vs Jörgen Persson Highlights ZHU Yuling/Ma Lin vs Ryu Seung Min/WU YANG Highlights WANG HAO vs Ryu Seung Min Highlight
  10. Energis Masters 2015

Energis Masters 2015, 31st January - 1st February, St.Wendel-Germany Timo Boll champion of 2014! - Photo by: tt-news.de Participants 01) Timo Boll 02) Dimitrij Ovtcharov 03) Jan Ove Waldner 04) Jorgen Persson 05) Werner Schlager 06) Wang Xi 07) Masato Shiono 08) Chen Weixing 09) Kirill...
  11. Dimitrij Ovtcharov Is The 2015 Taiwan Masters Champion! (VIDEO)

Dimitirj Ovtcharov has emerged victorious at the 2015 Taiwan Masters. The final saw Germany's Dimitrij Ovtcharov take on Japan's Jun Mizutani. Full results including video below. Dimitrij Ovtcharov in action! On route to the final Dimitrij Ovtcharov defeated Chiang Hung-Chieh, Jorgen...
  12. Taiwan Table Tennis Masters 2015

Of course everyone remembers this match from last years Taiwan Masters between Jean Michel Saive and Chuang Chih Yuan, which might by now be one of the most viewed table tennis related videos ever. Today the 2015 Taiwan Masters has commenced. This tournament, the Taiwan Table Tennis Masters...
  13. Energis Masters 2014

Energis Masters 2014, 1st February, St.Wendel-Germany Highlights below: Participants 01) Dimitrij Ovtcharrov 02) Timo Boll 03) Patrick Baum 04) Masato Shiono 05) Jan-Ove Waldner 06) Werner Schlager 07) Chen Weixing 08) Jörgen Persson 09) Wang Xi 10) Zoran Primorac 11) Kirill Skachkov 12)...
  14. Highlights: Energis Masters 2013

13 January 2013 Energis Masters St.Wendel Germany Timo Boll all smiles at the Energis Masters 2013- Photo by: Roscher
  15. masters ostend

here are some pics of the masters on the flanders I.T.T. hope you like them http://tornooi-2012.ttcdriveoostende.be/#4.75
  16. Timo Boll playing HEADIS! (VIDEO)

HEADIS (Header Table Tennis) is a mixture between table tennis and football (soccer). A normal table tennis table with a 7" inch rubber ball is used. A player can only use his head to retrieve the ball to the other side of the table. In February 2010 HEADIS was awarded one of the finalists of...
  17. Energis Masters footage

I'm looking for an Energis Masters match, but I don't get it where I live. Does anyone have any or is there a place online to find some?
  18. Timo Boll wins the Energis Masters 2012 (VIDEO)

German super star Timo Boll stands victories at the Energis Masters 2012 claiming his first competition win of the year on Saturday 21st January! Timo Boll smiled throughout the whole of this prestigious competition as he defeated Swedish legend Jorgen Persson by three games to one in the final...
  19. Energis Masters 2012

--- Energis Masters - 21st Jan 2012 - St. Wendel, Germany --- Whilst the Hungarian Open World Tour has kicked off to a flying start this week, the Energis Masters will begin on Saturday 21st January 2012. This is going to be a big tournament so lets get started by discussing the seeds and the...
  20. T

David McBeath at Fusion Masters

David at 19yo is a young England hopeful that has improved a lot over the past couple of years. Here he is playing against Ryan Owen and Paul Drinkhall.