1. Italian League 2013/2014

Final 1 Leonardo Mutti Vs Mihai Bobocica
  2. Junior British League 2013-14

Photographs from the most recent Junior British League event at the Lilleshall National Sports Centre may be found at http://johnupham.smugmug.com/TableTennis/British-League or https://www.facebook.com/BritishTableTennisLeague or...
  3. TTD member of the year 2013

Hi all TTD members and table tennis enthusiasts. It is time to choose the TTD member of the year 2013. :) The TTD staff and I have decided to incl., members and mods, who have contributed to the TTD site with e.g. answering on questions, sharing TT news, posting interesting discussions...
  4. World Tour Grand Finals 2013 - Videos

Hey Guys The World Tour Grand Finals is well underway! We can use this discussion as a means to display all the videos from youtube and other media sources from this prestigious event in Dubai! Join in on TableTennisDaily's full discussion on the World Tour Grand Finals here.
  5. January World Rankings 2014

The ITTF has updated the rankings again! The new rankings were published on January 2, 2014. --- No breaking news! :D --- But Wu Yang does pass Feng Tianwei this month. Wu Yang - Now World's no.4 - Photo by:Womenssportreport.com Only one big event to end 2013 with; the World Junior...
  6. 2013 - what a great year!

Hey guys, I created a new video about 2013. Would be kind if you leave a comment, like or subscribe to my channel. Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtUn7NajUf0ju1JhuTzb8Iw?feature=watch
  7. German Cup 2013 FINAL

8. Kanabe Szilard Voted Best Shot Of 2013! (VIDEO)

Romania's Kanabe Szilard has been crowned winner of the 2013 best table tennis shot of the year for his simply unbelievable no looking forehand shot that he played in the Italian League. Kanabe has been leading this year's top 10 best shots of 2013 voting by a considerable number since the poll...
  9. XMAS 2013 Competition Winner

TTD Christmas Competition After 3 weeks of TableTennisDaily members submitting entries, we now have a winner for the TTD 2013 Christmas Competition! This Christmas competition is in conjunction with the entries that took place on the signed Infinity blade by the STIGA Chinese National Team...
  10. World Tour Grand Finals 2013

GAC Group 2013 ITTF World Tour Grand Finals, 09 Jan 2014 - 12 Jan 2014, Dubai, UAE What a way to kick start the new year with a bang! The GAC Group 2013 ITTF World Tour Grand Finals begins on the 9th January and concludes on Sunday the 12th January with a prize fund of $1,000,000 US Dollars...
  11. German Cup Final 2013/2014

Liebherr German Cup final 2013/14 - Schedule, Results + Live Stream The Liebherr German Cup final will take place on 28-29th December 2013, at the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart. Last years champions Borussia Dusselfolf - Photo by: ttbl.de & GECA Today's Quarter Finals 28th December 2013...
  12. What is your best achievement in 2013?

Hi everyone, So we have had a lot of discussions about your plans, goals for the upcoming 2014 year. We want to ask what is your best achievement of 2013? Did you achieve your goals? - Perhaps you had your best match win? - Career high ranking? - Gained funding for your local club? -...
  13. Highlights of 2013 - Top 10

Here it is my Top 10 of 2013!! I thought that 2013 was awesome, but i think that 2014 will be even better!!! Enjoy! MrTheEstonia Hit like and subscribe!!
  14. Best of 2013

Hello, so guys i just started to do 2013 best points! I am almost done and i just wanted to let you guys know that its coming tomorrow. I just need to check the mistakes! ttEstonia aka MrTheEstonia in youtube
  15. Best Shot's of the Year 2013 (POLL)

---Christmas Special Edition--- What a year it has been in the world of table tennis! Over the last few weeks TableTennisDaily members have been submitting their favourite shots of the year (2013). Below is a video compilation (XMAS Edition) of the Top Ten best shots submitted by you guys...
  16. 2013!!!

So i was thinking to make a 2013 best points and celebrations!! What tournaments should definitely be there??? ttEstonia
  17. Best 20 Shots of Li Xiaoxia in 2013

made a video for Li Xiaoxia, a collection of her wonderful shots in this year. The critiria of my selection include the new or advanced techinique of a shot, the representativeness, whether it shows elements of high-quality shot (like strength, speed, spin, placement, rhythem, space, arc...)...
  18. CNT Winter Military Training 2013

Regreted ever starting this thread. It only takes one rotten apple....
  19. Top 10 Table Tennis Points of 2013

MY TOP 10
  20. 2013 ITTF Top 10 Rallies

Hi guys, here's my last video of the Year. With 10 Amazing rallies and a small surprise at the end. Hope you like this work,have a nice holidays everyone.