allplay

1. Applegreen Allplay or Timo Boll ALC? (+ rubbers?)

At 25 years old/young I am currently taking up TT again after a break of 6+ years. I played some 5 years before the break on a relatively low to medium level. I need some new equipment now. I'd consider my self sort of a beginner right now, but am very eager to practice seriously to get better...
  2. Anyone using Donic Waldner Allplay?

Hello everyone, Anyone using the DW Allplay now? I really enjoyed it earlier, got one again for my 12 yrs old son (beginner) - with Sriver EL 2.1 mm as BH (couldn't get 1.9 mm) and Mark V max as FH. Played few games with it in our club - felt wonderful. Old times ... chop / block / push / flat...
  3. Allplay with chinese Rubber

Hello, how should i start. I played very good Games with Donic waldner allplay with xiom vega europe 1.8 on both sides and infinity mark v. Well but yeah i thought a faster blade like viscaria with bluefire m3 oder vega pro would be better but no it is not good xD So i thought 729 Bloom power...
  4. Difference between Donic Appelgren allplay and Appelgren Exclusive?

Hey, everyone, what exactly is the difference between the Appelgren allplay and the Appelgren exclusive? Based off of my searches, the former is made in Sweden vs China for the latter, but are the playing characteristics any different?
  5. upgrade rubber from sriver on donic appelgren allplay blade

Hi I was wondering if you have any suggesetions for an upgrade from sriver for my donic appelgren allplay. I'm still a developing player getting more into an offensive style. Rubbers I have my eye on are Stiga Mantra M, Tibhar Quantum M, Butterfly Rozena, Victas V > 01 Limber. Compared to...
  6. Talk me out of buying Appelgren Allplay please!

I don't know what to write here. I'm just in a mood where I got tired of constant table tennis practice and can't keep simple drills on the table. Have I tried this blade? Yes one of our top players is using it, he has 2 and I tried playing with it but my first loops were disaster, they barely...
  7. donic appelgren allplay senso v1 with 2 Andro rasant at max

What do you think about my racquet.I have a Donic Appelgren Allplay Senso v1 with both FH and BH Andro rasant at max thickness.Thanks
  8. What Rubbers to use on Donic Appelgren Allplay?

Well im planning to get the Donic Appelgren Allplay i was wondering what rubbers should i get on it ......dont want the inverted rubbers wondering if i should go short pips or long or short and anti ? or just both the same rubbers? thanks~~ also looking for a good price not expensive