photo

1. Ping Pong photo wins its category

This photo was a winner in its category, interesting. Overall Winner and Pangea Prize Recipient: 'Ping Pong Training' by Hardijanto Budiman Location: Jakarta, Indonesia Artist statement: Ping pong or table tennis is my favorite sport. When I was young I used to be a...
  2. ® Photo of players' rackets at WTTC 2019, Budapest

To better satisfy your curiosity. Ever yours, Igor Novick. ® ® ® Photo Gallery of players' rackets at WTTC 2019, Budapest, by courtesy of MyTischtennis.de website. Tiago Apolonia Den Anfang macht der WM-Dritte im Doppel, Tiago Apolonia, eigenes Holz Tiago Apolonia ZLC spielt. (©Gohlke)...
  3. Who is Lin Gaoyuan coach? (photo)

Please, let me know, who is Lin Gaoyuan coach on China Open 2018? Liu Guozheng?
  4. CHINA TABLE TENNIS TEAM IN CHINESE WORLD AWARD CEREMONY !!!! ( photo )

On march 31 , Chinese natioanl table tennis team including Malong , Zhang jike , Ding ning and Liu shiwen participated in chinese world award ceremony which was held in beijing . Guoping won the award of '' the influence of the world chinese festival '' .
  5. two versions of the plastic balls Double Happiness 40+ ( photo Ding Ning)

Two weeks later, I get a new plastic balls Double Happiness from their supplier. If someone was playing a new ball, give their opinions DHS claim this is probably the worlds roundest ball. It is made from a different process and the material is bouncer. They will release a 1* ball to the...
  6. Fan Zhendong Photo Shoot!

In China table tennis players are very famous and are endorsed with many companies! In the video below you can see 18 year old Fan Zhendong in a photo shoot for a magazine! Fan Zhendong looks like he is really enjoying himself! Enjoy!
  7. Rubber side structure comparison photo

Here is photo of side of different rubbers i had in my hands ....... others will follow when i get hands on another rubbers.
  8. Share your Racket's Photo

Hey Guys , Title tells.Share your Racket's Photo. Firstly i'm starting. Here you go ;
  9. Zhang Jike Is the 2013 WTTC Champion

What an event! There we have it guys, Zhang Jike retains the World Championships Title after defeating fellow team mate Wang Hao in the final! Family and supporters of Zhang Jike - Photo by: Remy Gros We hope you enjoyed the show :)
  10. Apolonia Hits Under-Leg Shot During Photo Shoot

During a photo shoot for Tibhar, Tiago Apolonia hit an impressive under leg shot received by Bojan Tokic! Check out the shot below. 372001372912638 I think this video sums up the skill from these pro players :) Can you hit a ball like this? :)
  11. Zhang Jike's New Photo shoot

not related to TT but maybe some fans would like it ;) probably the best photo shoot he has ever done two fan-made pics Brokeback Mountain & ZJK -__-
  12. An old photo, how many people you can recognize ?

Many strangers...;)
  13. Help me by voting, Photo Contest.

Hello everyone. I took a photo of my friend for a photo contest. I need your guys' help by clicking "like" on her photo. This can only work if you have a Facebook account. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151159297318162&set=a.10151158262313162.495063.194423123161&type=1&theater This...