pls

1. Pls tell if I am buying a good combination of racket and rubber.

I am planning on buying a custom made racket after playing with a pre made racket for more than a year. My teammates say I play very good and I should get na upgrade. I play at an intermediate level pls tell me if this combenation is good or not BLADE : DHS HURRICANE 301 FOREHAND RUBBER ...
  2. pls recommend FH rubber for Timo Boll Spirit

Hi , now i using Timo Boll Spirit for 2 years and now FH=Tibhar Evo MX-P BH=Rakza7 soft <<i like it !! before MX-P i used Rakza7 on FH Rakza7 feel easy to top spin but MX-P feel hard , ball out from racket very fast and low trow angle,it very easy for smash ! pls recommend for FH rubber not...
  3. Searching for the most spinny rubber in fh pls help :D(yinhe big dipper)

Hello dear all :) Im new here and love playing tt who has a subsided technique;rarely chops and mostly blocks and counterspins in backhand and doing top and fast spins in forehand as much as being in playing both wings.to sum up ? have some doubts about amount of spin which i could capitalize...
  4. Help with fh rubber, pls

Hi, I started playing table tennis when i was 10 (now i am 21), and I was playing till I was 18 y/o. After that I made break and half year ago i came back to table tennis. Since january i am aplying with jun mizutani zlc, tenergy 05 max fh, tenergy 64 1,8 bh. Problem is with that 05. I can't...
  5. Pls help on finding clubs/tournaments to join

Hi everyone! I just arrived at London and will stay here for around 1 year. As I want to keep playing table tennis here, can anyone please recommend what club or tournament I should join? I really find it difficult and confusing to search the information here... I was a representative of...
  6. Can Someone Help Me Choose Blade and rubber Pls?

Blades I've looked at so far: Timo Boll ALC Timo Boll Spirit Ma Lin Extra Offensive Blade Rubbers I've looked at so far: Tenergy 05 FH Tenergy 80 BH Rakza 9 BH,FH I what a fast blade with descent control and weigh less than 90g Rubbers: Forehand: Fast, descent control and spiny Backhand...
  7. We are KTTC PAsig Pls Help Us

we are KTTC Pasig from the Philippines Kapasigan Table Tennis is a non-profit organization whose goal is to develop the youth’s potentials by providing high-performance Table Tennis training and producing High-class players. KTTC will serve the youth, with special focus on indigent groups...
  8. Ma Long :The Streak has ended (PLS WATCH)

I present to you The product of my boredom :))) My 100th vid, my 1st vid compilation and my first official TT tribute :))))) Pls bear with my beginner-like editting .I still havent learn much ... I only did blending of the song with some ball contact... Feel free to critic me :))))))))
  9. FH rubber needed, advice pls

Hi, I am going to change my FH rubber. I'm playing BTY Tenergy 05 Fx now, but it's not for me; it's too hard and too unforgiving and I cannot play a lot of spins on the table. Last year I played with desto F3 bigslam, but that was a bit too soft and it didn't last long. The years before that...