great

1. Great video- Table Tennis Match Psychology with Marles Martins

I have watched lots of videos over the last 6 months but this interesting one has just come to my attention. Marles Martins is a high level coach who gives a long (1 hour 22) talk about how top players use psychology to win games. Particularly he advises on ways to use the breaks between...
  2. I´m selling 2 great blades

Selling 2 great blades I´m selling 2 great bladesI´m selling 2 great blades just because I use faster blades now. 1. Butterfly Petr Korbel 5 ply wood. Perfect condition 40 euro shipment pays buyer for. 2. Yasaka Ma Lin Carbon 7 ply wood 2 layers carbon. Good condition with a litte dent on the...
  3. some great points here

4. What are some great matches to watch?

Hey guys Can you recommend some great, exciting matches to watch? Please recommend some womens matches as well! Here are some of my recommendations:
  5. Learning GREAT Reverse Penholder Backhand (RPB)

Learning GREAT Reverse Penholder Backhand (RPB) Hope you guys will love this "Reverse Penholder Backhand" technique! Enjoy ������ Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE our channel for the goal 100.000 sub until June 2020 :table_tennis_paddle_and_ball: Love you all!!! #mlfmtabletennis #rpb...
  6. Quadry Aruna is a great man

I have to say it Quadri Aruna is a great man. Yesterday he understood from a local table tennis player in Bulgaria that another player here suffers from a really bad disease. Immediately he sent money to support the treatment and promised he will share the news with other big table tennis...
  7. A Day in The Life With All Time Great Kalinikos Kreanga!

Hey guys! We're back with another “Day in the life of a pro” series. This episode features the 2003 World Championship Bronze Medalist, former world number 7 and the man behind the best backhand of all time, Kalinikos Kreanga! Kreanga is one of the most popular table tennis players of all...
  8. Great angle to watch a pros' game

May be isn't the best angle to watch a whole match, but I think that with the view of a couple of minutes from this angle you can feel the intensity of a pros' game. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G0T41qtGoHM
  9. Rare Butterfly Innerforce Tamca ULC blade in great condition

87 grams, straight handle. Plays softer than most carbon blades, almost an all wood feeling. Great control, more than enough speed. But I prefer something different and would happily see this end in a collection or in the hands of someone who loves to play with it. My price: 155 Euro including...
  10. Great Barrier Reef Masters Games 2019

On your marks, set, go! Registrations for the 2019 Great Barrier Reef Masters Games in Cairns are now open. Organisers expect around 2000 participants aged 30 and over to converge on Cairns for the celebration of Masters’ sport in the tropics. Table tennis makes its debut at next year's event...
  11. Great News: Now you can have private coach with Timo Boll

Timo Boll and his team have opened the "web coaching service". Players now can have private coaching with Timo Boll. Wow! Great news! Read more at: Private coaching with Timo Boll
  12. Ryu Seung Min Great Article for ITC PowerCell Ultra Rubber

[Herald Business Sports Team = Reporter Yu Byeong-cheol] A member of the International Olympic Committee (IOC), Yoo Seung-min of the ping-pong Olympic gold medalist, came out. It is Yoo Seung-min of the Synaptics Group, which produces a unique brand of table tennis goods called ITC. Synaptics...
  13. Tournament in Poland, great action 1 league

14. FS: Andro Treiber Z FL (very low price, great condition)

Trying to sell my Andro Treiber Z FL handle, 90gms off.I am expecting 60 USD including shipping within US. Box is not included. The blade is sealed using Joola water based sealant. There is a small ding on the top which I repaired to the best of my capability. That ding however does not affect...
  15. Greece vs Great Britain EURO QUALS 2017

and a small interview from alan cooke Coach Vatsaklis stated something interesting before our first match vs GB which it never occured to me before. He said the english team are definitely in disadvantage against every team with the new rule (coaching during play) because everyone can...
  16. Netherlands vs England - HD videos, great angle!

Recently the men's teams of the Netherlands and England faced each other for ETTTC qualification. The matches have been uploaded by the channel Tafeltennis Next Level; very high quality videos, slow motions and the recording angle which the ITTF should really start using as well... They also...
  17. Pro A league great camera angle

The channel of this dude has lots of matches from france from various angles I found it helpful somehow, cause you can realize more accurately what is going on in terms of mistakes and get an idea of how powerful aruna's FH is or karlsson's "counterspin" or "Countersmash" or however you wanna...
  18. great prices at Pro tt are they legit?

hello guys,im looking at a couple of places to buy a paddle ,but the best price so far is Pro tt ,are their paddles the real thing ? anybody has had a good experience with them ? staying away from counterfeits , thanks
  19. Great roller shot by Chen Weixing (Chicago)

Chen Weixing pulls of a ridiculous roller in the Chicago Open! For more videos go to https://www.youtube.com/<wbr>channel/UC70DonxVphgQk7MotE_<wbr>K1DA Talking of rollers, heres TableTennisDaily's top rollers of all time!
  20. Less known great youtubers

Some youtuber, whose channel worth to watch. If you know others, share them there! Rossi Carbon: matches with different angle, mostly from Australia Opens. Great stuff. TTNetworkUSA: Westchester Monthly Open's final and sometimes semifinals. High quality, exciting matches. Alex Lomaev: the...