pingpong

1. I have updated this game 43 times. Hope you'll enjoy playing it at home.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.IanaaLimited.TableTennisRecraftedGenesisEdition2019&hl=en If you can't go out. Give me some comments too on how you want it next? Cheers. :)
  2. Help: Need SetUp with Higher Throw.

i got stiga dynasty carbon atm and i think the arc is to low and i dont get that mutch spin either. before that i had timo boll alc it had good spin bug kinda low speed. i have also tried zj zlc and that blade was to fast and low spin. My play style is looping close/middle distance. i like to...
  3. [LHTT #31_Etc] PingPong BAR in Osaka Japan

4. With how many balls is it possible to play at the same time!?

Hey guys, Inspired by Mj Tafeltennis we decided to try out with how many balls we can play table tennis at the same time. It was quite a bit of fun but got really challenging towards the end! Hope you enjoy the video and feel free to try it out yourself too! :) How many do you think that...
  5. The World’s Biggest Ping Pong Pool Party

The World’s Biggest Ping Pong Pool Party will take place on July 10th and you're invited to be part of the action. The party will be at the LINQ Hotel pool on The Strip in Las Vegas and is a warm-up for the 2015 US Open Table Tennis Championships. Uberpong and PONGTOPIA are teaming up with USA...
  6. Ping Pong Ball Catch LIKE A BOSS! (VIDEO)

Hey guys! We were filming last Sunday and got this funny idea about showing a table tennis player's awesome reflexes :D We all know that table tennis players' reflexes are faster than lightning, right? :D I remember sometimes having absolutely crazy reflex situations (that I wish would have...
  7. Extinguishing a candle with a Ping Pong Ball! (VIDEO)

Hey guys! So, we promised this year will be a new beginning for EditingSports and we will start it with the clip below. We were filming our new full length trick video on Sunday and got some pretty amazing clips :) May this clip work as a teaser for the full video :) For more awesome TT...
  8. WK of PingPong

Hi, in this link, http://cricfree.tv/sky-sports-2.php , you can see, maybe only today, the WK of PingPong. The men there play with frames without rubbers. It's a strange play.. But it looks very funny
  9. Awesome Table Tennis Video - Tricks

Hey, this is my second table tennis video. Playing and making cool tricks with friends in a good mood : ) I think this is clearly better than the first video, but make sure to tell me your opinion also : ) PLEASE also LIKE the video in youtube and SUBSCRIBE to my channel if you enjoy it :)...
  10. Table tennis editing video 1

Hey guys, I started to edit sport videos a while ago. I'm mainly focusing on table tennis videos because I play it myself also. I'm trying to give table tennis videos even more interest with my editings :) Please tell me if you like it and what could make the future videos even better :)...
  11. Pingpong and Volleyball

Has anyone been playing table tennis but use volleyball's rules? I just think would be more interesting if we try some changes to table tennis rules. The changes such as table tennis should be played by team which one team have 4 main player 1 substitute player 1 coach, play in double as usual...
  12. DJ Tiesto plays pingpong :)

Just saw Tiesto posting this on facebook.. Ping pong at Spin NYC Nice, isnt it? :D
  13. Awesome funny pingpong video!

I just had so much laugh watching this! :D Pingis for ensamstaende Heh, isnt that awesome? :D
  14. Youth coach: fun pingpong games

Hi, since recently I've started co-coaching the youngsters of our clubs. We always give basic exercises and after that there is a fun thing/game the last 15 minutes, like emperor's game, round the table running, playing in teams... etc etc. So I was wondering, if someone else is also a coach...
  15. Matrix PingPong Remake!

Remember that legendary Ping Pong youtube hit called Matrix Ping Pong? It has over 15.000.000 views, I think its the highest table tennis viewed video on the internet! Well there has been a remake! A re-make of the classic ping pong skit for a high school audience. The ending is awesome...
  16. Xu Xin Multi Ball

One of the many reasons why table tennis is the fastest sport in the world and you need the best footwork to be the best! Ive had a lot of questions how to do multi ball and whats the best way to do it. Well here is Xu Xin the young rising star from China in action using the drill known as Mini...
  17. London Olympics 2012 Table Tennis Tickets

Table Tennis Olympic Tickets 2012 The London 2012 Olympic games is getting nearer and nearer as the days go by. The Table Tennis tickets have been announcent on prices, and compared to other sports, they are not to expensive and are affordable after all. This is going to be one hell of an...
  18. Xu Xin illegal Serve in Detail

OK, so im not going to outline Xu Xin here as a bad person as hes my second favourite player to Boll however. There is growing speculation over the internet that Xu Xin is serving illegally and he is gaining a huge advantage over his opponents. Especially in the deciding points of the sets. I...
  19. Table Tennis from the hood!

Check out Wally Green he is amazing, a good role model for the sport and a professional to! Wally Green
  20. TTMediaDaily

My new channel where ill be uploading all my videos from now on. This is due to copyright complaints on youtube. Please subscribe to it ladies and gentlemen. I will be uploading all the latest Table Tennis matches/ Protours/ World Championships/ Asian Games and more...