rpb

1. Minor wrist injuries due to bad C-Pen technique. Should i switch to shakehand or get my C-Pen better ?

I'm currently suffering my a minor non-swelling wrist injury. I play C-pen and my technique is not very good that i have a very tight grip and use too much wrist. I recently purchased a C-pen racket but because of my wrist injury I'm starting to consider to switch to shakehand. I love playing...
  2. Backhand Rubber for Reverse-Penhold Backhand (rpb)

What’s cracking my fellas, I am back once again to ask for your opinions and suggestions! To preface, I’m simply playing CPen as a side hobby, as I am currently maining a shakehand short pips. Therefore u can say that I am sort of a beginner at CPen even though I have the basics down as I’ve...
  3. How 2023 🏓 is going so far

Hey TTD people, I began 2022 training hard on my RPB. In 2023 even harder. I'm learning to relax more, make acceleration and use the wrist wisely. I have a lot of room to keep improving but I'm happy with the results so far. I uploaded a short video from the last training "yesterday" with Coach...
  4. Want To Try New Rubbers For RPB

I am new to this site and I heard its good for recommendations. Recently, I was told I should switch rubbers on both FH and BH because they are getting old. I play RPB and I use a Ma Long 5 Penhold and Tenergy 05 Hard(FH) and Hurricane Neo 3 Provincial Blue Sponge (BH). I want to try out Skyline...
  5. Need help with new RPB rubber!

I'm a penholder, begginer-intermediate level with short pips on FH and I need a new RPB rubber, my RPB is used to all BH techniques (included BH serve, i use so much and is my second best serve with our variations) except block and chop-block, this techiniques I use on my TPB, the rest is only...
  6. does jpen rpb have any advantage compared to cpen?

first, i don't want to try jpen rpb. i am totally a cpen. I saw some people somewhere saying that cpen's rpb hurt their fingers, but when they used jpen's rpb they didn't get hurt. have any professionals tried besides Dang Qiu in 2014/2015? and is there any real technical advantage over cpen...
  7. RPB Rubber, 729/Focus III Snipe, Palio AK47 Blue or other?

I'm making a transition to C-PEN (whoever accompanies me here saw that I tried J-PEN with RPB, anyway, it was strange). I'm going to use a Friendship 802 (short pips) on the FH, I saw that at least for me the RPB needs a common inverted rubber (I'm going to use the Sanwei CC OFF + blade). I am...
  8. J-Pen blade with short pips RPB, which to use?

I will use Japanese penhold with short-pin RPB, I am in doubt which blade to use, Galaxy 983, 985 or 988? all practically at the same price.
  9. Cheap J-pen blade for RPB with short pips

Suggestions please
  10. Learning GREAT Reverse Penholder Backhand (RPB)

Learning GREAT Reverse Penholder Backhand (RPB) Hope you guys will love this "Reverse Penholder Backhand" technique! Enjoy ������ Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE our channel for the goal 100.000 sub until June 2020 :table_tennis_paddle_and_ball: Love you all!!! #mlfmtabletennis #rpb...
  11. Best Rubber for Rosewood NCT V ( Penhold)?

Hi! I want to ask. Which are the best forehand and backhand rubbers for a Rosewood NCT V? Ive been playing RPB with a national hurricane 3 and a Evolution FXP, but i dont feel comfortable with that rubber. I wait for your answers ! Thanks in advance!
  12. RPB Equipment

I just only started about 1 year and a half playing RPB. I want to ask you guys if you can help me with good choices for equipment. Im currently using a Rosewood NCT V ( penhold) , a "national hurricane 3" (purchased from tabletennis11) for my forehand, and a evolution fx-p for backhand. I dont...
  13. Help with RPB Equipment

Hi! I am new at this site, I just only started about 1 year and a half playing RPB. I want to ask you guys if you can help me with good choices for equipment. Im currently using a Rosewood NCT V ( penhold) , a "national hurricane 3" (purchased from tabletennis11) for my forehand, and a evolution...
  14. Penholders! Any advice?

I have recently changed my grip to the reverse penhold backhand. It's a difficult transition but I definitely prefer the grip and enjoy the game more. There are absolutely no penholders in any club near me, so I was wondering if any of you guys got some general advice, tips and so on on any part...
  15. Best rubber for RPB

So I got a Neottec Katana for my RPB about 5 months ago, and I realized it was a bit too soft for it (med soft). Last summer, when I just started to practice, I was in China at a table tennis shop. The person who seems to be running the place recommended the 729 Focus 1 for RPB. The problem is...
  16. Penhold backside fingers

Hi everyone! I'm a C-pen player, and I'm wondering if I should have only the fingertips of the ring and middle fingers touching the back of the racket (like Wang Hao), or have them all flat out (like Xu Xin). The reason being is that I position the back fingers like Wang Hao (backhand...
  17. Asking advice to improve loop fh and rpb

Asking advice to improve loop fh and rpb. First time making video so I'm not sure about the angle of the camera. I have no formal training and would like to ask some points I should correct in my form of playing :) Please don't be harsh with me :( thanks
  18. Focus 3 Snipe similar for RPB?

Hi there I have been using Focus 3 Snipe for my RPB training. It has been weared out so thinking for find a similar rubber for same hit feeling . Any recommendations please let me know! Thanks
  19. Share pics of your penhold grip: rpb, tpb, jpen, pimples twiddling etc

I primarily play rpb penhold, and given that most information is Chinese, and that is penholders are constantly seeking innovation in terms of our grip, a thread seemed appropriate. Atm, I still block using tpb, but primarily avoid this stroke, playing a much more ma Lin and Xu xin inspired...
  20. Best rubbers under $10??

Hi, Just wondering what rubbers I should go with for a penhold combo. Currently looking at either the 729 Super FX gold seal, KTL GREEN DRAGON PRO XT, or the 729-2 HRS NEXT GENERATION. I' also going with a 729 6030 penhold blade just fyi. Sort of beginner, learning RBP and using FH but I need a...