brush

1. Best Non Chinese Rubber for brush looping?

Hello, I just wanted to know what you guy's think. What is the best Rubber for Brush looping on forehand? There are a few Exclusions though. 1.) I don't like Chinese Rubbers like H3 (I don't want to boost, availability here, Quality etc). So Chinese Rubbers are excluded for me. 2.) It seems...
  2. High spin rubber setup (2) for brush/loop forehand practice

Looking for a couple of practice setups with specific rubbers to improve my brush/loop forehand. Based on my research here in the rubbers forum, here is what i'm considering. Any feedback greatly appreciated! 1. DHS 301 w/Hurricane 3-50 and a Battle II reg or Provincial (both sides will be FH...
  3. how to efficiently brush the ball during a serve ?

Guys can you please tell me how to efficiently brush the ball during a pendulum serve. When I serve it feels more like that I am hitting the ball and not brushing it. I know brushing is essential for maximum spin but I just can't do it properly. I hope you all will help me overcome my problem.:):)
  4. Fantastic foam brush for gluing rubber

You can buy these things at Home Depot or on Amazon. They are awesome. They are cheap. About $10 for a case of 48. You don't get glue on your fingers and the handle on the brush gives you a lot of control, more than you ever get with the clips. Also the shape of the sponge gives a really...