malin

1. Ma Lin series

I play with pg7 with h3neo on ph and a palio cj800o and I was thinking of getting a new blade to play with my h3neo and maybe switch the bh rubber, and I saw some malin blades for a good price and the options were Ma Lin carbon, soft carbon, hard carbon, extra special and extra offensive and I...
  2. MaLin Multiball Training in HD ..!!!

Check out guys..!! this will surely help you to improve your forehand
  3. May World Rankings - Hao Still Dominates

The world rankings for May have just come out from the ITTF and here are the listings below. No change at the top 10 as Wang Hao maintains world number 1 position. Ranking poriod released 25/05/2011 by ITTF. Mens Photo Source: Xinhua/Liu Dawe 1) Wang Hao 2) Timo Boll 3) Zhang Jike 4) Ma Lin...
  4. China WTTC 2011 Squad announced!

At last the squads of each country have been announced guys and the wait is over on who will be going from the China Squad. Men's Singles - Wang Hao - Ma Long - Ma Lin - Wang Liqin - Zhang Jike - Xu Xin - Chen Qi Men's Double: - Wang Hao / Zhang Jike - Ma Lin / Chen Qi - Ma Long / Xu...
  5. Timo Boll to play in Chinese Super League 2011

German superstar Timo Boll is on go ahead to play in the Chinese Super League 2011 this year. Boll will be joining the Hangzhou Nirui Table Tennis Club. Along side him will be Ma Lin and Hao Shuai of China. It is said Timo Boll will be playing 6 league game matches however some reports have said...
  6. German Open 2011 is over!! What a fantastic event!

Zhang Jike the young rising star of China, dominated his way through the German Open 2011 mens singles by coming up against Timo Boll the hos nations player! Zhang was on fire from the very first minute, it seemed Timo couldn't get going. The first set was a close encounter by Jike taking it...
  7. Dan's experience with Ma Lin - Interview

Hey Everyone, So ive known Dan for many years now having trained with him at the Bristol Academy, of Sport. My names Myles Collins but you may know me as RIPPER on here. I am quite known for my influx of questions that I ask people and thought id share with you some questions I asked Dan on...
  8. Ma Lin - Player Profile

Name: Ma Lin Nationality: China Date Of Birth: February 19, 1980 Photo by: Ayoade Ademakinwa Current World Ranking: 5 (Since June 2012) June 2012 World Rankings found here Playing Style: Ma Lin is a right handed penhold player who bought a new style in the game table tennis alongside Wang...
  9. Abnormal Spin - Xu Xin!!!

Is it me or at 31 seconds Ko Lai Chak does spin that shouldn't have gone in the direction to the movement of his racquet? Even Xu Xin was of guard from it Are the chinese teams mates surprised by this? What do you think..
  10. Matthew Syed - Bounce

One of the most talked about books of the year. Not only sport but in general. You can buy this book from: http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/000735052X/harpercollins-21&from=HC-UK Bounce is a book that has been written by Matthew Syed, Matthew Syed (born 2nd November 1970) is a...
  11. I played with Ma Lin!

Yes its true guys :) I got to have a 5 minute hit with the reigning Olympic champion Ma Lin. I have it all on video and will upload it tommorow. Here is the article written about it from the English Open press team. Video here!! :D Ask Danny Ives (ex-Filton Academy pupil, English top...
  12. Top 5 Greatest Discussion

Who are the top 5 greatest table tennis players of all time? The video below is my selection. I made this video over a year ago, I think i may have to make some changes... but yeah who do you think is the best top 5 players ever to have lived and play table tennis?