henzell

1. Support young TT star with cystic fibrosis

<tbody> <tbody> I'm asking for you to consider making a small donation to support an inspirational young lady I've had the pleasure of getting to know. Holly is 16 years old, is ranked no. 1 in Australian for Under 18 girls and suffers from cystic fibrosis. She's one of the bravest kids I've...
  2. William Henzell against all odds progresses to round 3 of the London 2012 Olympics!

TableTennisDaily user William Henzell progressed to the third round of the London 2012 Olympics on the 29th July 2012 as he dispatched Portugal's João Monteiro in six sets! William has used TableTennisDaily.co.uk for a long time, and we all know his passion towards our beloved sport. His...
  3. William Henzell NEW Blades

TableTennisDaily member and World number 130 William Henzell has just released his two latest table tennis blades that he has been working on for over a year now. In Williams own words from aussietabletennis.com I have some great news - today marks the release of my new range of rackets that...
  4. Mizutani tests NEW ball 2012

TableTennisDaily member Mitz was at the Spanish Open World Tour 2012 between 18th to 22th April and had the opportunity to record Jun Mizutani testing the new plastic ball. In Mitz words "I think it's a cool stuff, because it was a curious situation, Mizutani was warming up when Samsonov launchs...
  5. New Table Tennis Ball (REVIEW)

The new table tennis ball is expected to be put in place by 2014 in International competition. TTEDGE and TableTennisDaily member William Henzell did a review on the new table tennis ball. William Henzell was given a few packs of the new 'plastic' ball by Wang Liqin at the recent World Team...
  6. Henzell Qualifies for Olympic Games

Australian top gun and TTDaily member William Henzell was the first male to emerge from the Oceania Olympic Qualification Tournament with 1st place today and a guaranteed spot at the 2012 Olympic Games providing his national Olympic Committee support him (which they will of course). It was no...
  7. William Henzell #2 Interview

Original content and more at http://matthetherington.blogspot.com Henzell On The Home Stretch to Olympic Qualifiers Having been training in Austria and playing league and international pro tour and world events, I thought it was time to ask Oceania Champion, William Henzell, a few more...
  8. William Henzell's Journey

As many of you may know TableTennisdaily member and two-time Olympian table tennis professional William Henzell is preparing for his third Olympic campaign. In the videos below William talks about how his training is going and how tough it actually is for him. William quit and office job of 3...
  9. William Henzell Interview - Professional Player (World Rank 108)

TableTennisDaily exclusive interview with a TT professional! (Hours to make, seconds to comment) I was lucky enough to interview William Henzell recent winner of the Oceania Cup, 8 times Australian National Champion, 5 times Australian Open Champion and 3 times Oceania Champion. Having recently...
  10. Ask William Henzell!

Ok guys, William Henzell will be answering questions in this thread. Any questions you would like to ask William leave it in the comments below :) On board to the TableTennisDaily forum is William Henzell who is a right-handed Australian Table Tennis player. He was born in Adelaide and moved...
  11. Henzell's New Table Tennis Endeavour!

Hey all! This site by Australian Number 1 William Henzell and rising star Robert Frank is going to be incredible, it has so much potential to offer to all you table tennis lovers and all those looking for development! www.ttedge.com Basic Registration is FREE! So check it out. Help bring the...