robots

1. 3 wheel Table tennis robots under or equal to $1000

Hey guys. First post here. I just wanted to know if there is any table tennis robot that is 3 wheeled (i.e can produce balls of different spins in one sequence/drill. for e.g in one drill, the robot is able to throw an underspin ball, then a topspin ball and then a no spin ball and so on, all in...
  2. Use robots on 3/4 size tables?

Hi all, Since I am stuck at home for the next few weeks (or months maybe :(). I am thinking of buying a table tennis table and a robot to have fun and practice at home. Unfortunately, I don't have enough space to get a standard size table. The next best thing I can fit is 3/4 size tables like...
  3. Table tennis robots

i was thinking of getting https://www.tabletennisworld.com.au/table-tennis-robots/robots/ttw-practice-partner-60-robot-951126645 has anyone used this brand before and how is the maintenance?
  4. Table tennis robots. Share your expierience

Hi everyone. did not find where to post this, so I will ask here. My coach asked me to look for some info about different table tennis robots. He wants to purchase one or two (have no idea) for our training. And I do not know anything about any of them and what's the difference, so just thought...
  5. Tibhar robopro junior robot - good?

I was thinking about getiing a Tibhar robopro junior robot, but I couldnt find many reviews online. Has anyone used it who can tell me if it will be good for and intermediate player. I don't need a robot with loads of features but i'm not sure if the spin created by this robot is a lot or not...
  6. 2018 amicus Robots vs Newgy 3050

Hi guys , i know Butterfly just released the new Amicus Robots as well as Newgy ,so i was wondering if anybody here has any info on them , i know they are expensive but its for our club ,and we want something with more capabilities than just one type of spin ,ect ,thank you
  7. Best table tennis robots for price

Hi! I have an outdoor table tennis table in my backyard and I use an IPong v300 with IPong catch net for practicing. My main problem is that it's a bit of a hassle to set everything up and take it down each session. Are there better alternatives? What robots are best for the price? What other...
  8. Table tennis Robots, Amicus or Newgy Robo pong 2050 ?

Whats up guys? i know robots are kind of frowned upon, i don't have a coach or friend that can help me with multi ball ,is this the next step?i personally think it can work for some aspects of the game ,maybe consistency, stamina and footwork to name a few,but i could be wrong ,i would like...
  9. Affordable Robots

Hello guys I'm thinking of buying a robot to use in my tabletennis. Due to my job, i miss a lot of practices in the club so i was thinking that a robot could help me at home. I've been searching on the web and Butterfly, Donic, etc. are quite expensive. I think they are more targeted to...
  10. Multiball vs Robots

Hi guys,Is it big difference multiball practice with couch vs Robot ?I have robopong 2050 you can choose drill which you like BH FH,Faklenberg etc. For multiball you have to pay couch.Does it worth it?What is your opinion?
  11. Robots ?

Which robots will give a combination of backspin and topspin during the same exercise ? The robot we use at the club with give either topspin or backspin, but not a combination of both. Which robots will do an exercise were, for example, you could open up with the backhand against backspin...
  12. Table Tennis Robots

Hey guys can someone give me some review about JOOLA TT BUDDY PRO robot ! And some opinions about other robots ! thnx
  13. New plastic balls (40+) and robots

Hi! I wonder if anybody tried new plastic balls on robots like Amicus from Butterfly or RoboPong? Thanks
  14. New poly balls with old table tennis robots

Since I have a table tennis robot at home, I am wondering if the new poly balls will be compatible or not with the robots suited for the current celluloid balls. Or possibly new robots will be made suited for poly balls? If anyone has any knowledge about this or possibly tried the poly balls in...
  15. Table Tennis Robots

Hey guys can someone give me some review about JOOLA TT BUDDY PRO robot ! And some opinions about other robots ! :D thnx
  16. Robot recommendations

I'm looking to purchase a mid-range table tennis robot for both home use and occasional club use. I have a budget of £900. I am considering these two robots: TT Matic 303 Practice Partner 60 Has anyone used either of these robots? Could you give any feedback? Are there other robots I should...
  17. Smartpong robots?

Does anyone have a Smartpong robot? Is it worth the price? From the videos, I see it can automatically change spin between balls.
  18. Are Robots beneficial, or detrimental?

Lads (and lasses) what are your thoughts about table tennis robots?? do you think they are beneficial, or more detrimental than beneficial for training? personally, I feel that they are good for keeping fitness levels up - however, they can put your timing totally off, and lead to bad technique...
  19. Ground Breaking TT Robot

I remember reading an article once which was about technology. It was about how technologists believe by 2050 there will be a robotic team that will be able to beat the current football world cup champions. Perhaps technology is moving faster then they expected? :) Photo by Kim...
  20. Joy to Defenders to Train Without Robots !

Hey again guys ! This thread is dedicated to my defender brothers out there who don't have robots to train with, esp. in chopping / pushing. A thread in OOAKForum leads me to this ossum video. Enjoy guys, take the time to find the right table angle :D