austrian

1. Timo Boll vs Fan Zhendong | Amazing Match | Austrian Open 2019

One of the best matches we've seen in a long time! Timo Boll vs Fan Zhendong in today's semi final at the Austrian Open!
  2. Austrian Open 2019 [12-17 November 2019]

Seeded draws are out Men's Singles Fan Zhendong Jang Woojin Robert Gardos Lin Yun-ju Timo Boll Jun Mizutani Dimitrij Ovtcharov Tomokazu Harimoto Hugo Calderano Patrick Franziska Koki Niwa Mattias Falck Liang Jingkun Wong Chun Ting Daniel Habesohn Lin Gaoyuan Women's Singles Zhu...
  3. Confusion in the last point | Final Austrian Bundesliga 2018/2019

Does anyone know what happened here?
  4. Austrian Open 2018

WOW! The Swedish Open was awesome, the World Tour circuit now moves onto the Austrian Open which begins from the 6th November to 11th November 2018! Main Draw Coming soon... Men's Singles Seeds China's Fan Zhendong, has entered the Austrian Open! Fan Zhendong enters the Austrian Open as...
  5. Austrian Open 2017

NOW LIVE: Yan vs vs Lin Gauyuan! Live streaming here: https://tv.ittf.com/livestream/austrian-open-table-1/914383 The World Tour circuit now moves onto the Austrian Open. Last weekend saw the German men's team win the European Team Championships, along with an incredible women's victory for...
  6. Zhou Yu magic tricks - changing racket during the match at Austrian Open

How to change your racket during the match legally? Just peel rubber by yourself (watch from 29min 38sec): also interesting to note that he changed from DHS W968 to some other blade
  7. No top 4 chinese at Austrian Open

I start to wonder if ML, XX, ZJK and FZD even get to play another pro tour this year. Today is the deadline for the Austrian Open (platinum event) and again none of them will play...
  8. Where can I buy Austrian Open 2017 Tickets

Hello. Does anyone know where I can buy tickets for the Austrian Open? I can't seem to find a website that sells tickets.
  9. Austrian Open 2016

This week will see the Austrian Open which will be held in Linz! This Major World Tour series begins on the 9th November and concludes on the 13th November 2016. Japan's Koki Niwa leads the men's singles standings. Total number of entries so far is: 348 Main Draw Coming soon... Live matches...
  10. Jun Mizutani & Han Ying Are The 2015 Austrian Open Champions! (VIDEOS)

The Austrian Open concluded today on the 6th September 2015. The popular event saw many fantastic matches take place on the final day, including the women's doubles, men's doubles, women's singles and men's singles final. In the men's singles final saw Jun Mizutani face Dimitrij Ovtcharov, in...
  11. Austrian Open 2015 - Videos

Hi everyone, The Austrian Open 2015 has now commenced! We can use this thread as a means to display all the latest match videos from this spectacular major World Tour series. Join in on TableTennisDaily's full World Table Tennis Championships discussion here.
  12. Austrian Open 2015

The Austrian Open World Tour began on the 2nd September and concludes on the 6th September 2015. This Major World Tour event has taken place in the city of Wels. World number 5 Dimitrij Ovtcharov has entered the men's singles as the number 1 seed. What a fantastic event we have in store this...
  13. Fang Bo is defeated by world number 324 in the Kuwait Open 2013! (VIDEO)

The biggest upset of the 2013 Kuwait Open ITTF World Tour took place today in the round of 32 in the Men's Singles. 18 year old defender from Korea Kang Dongsoo overcome China's world number 21 and recent Austrian Open World Tour winner Fang Bo in a seven set thriller! Kang Dongsoo - Photo...
  14. Highlights of the ITTF Austrian Open 2013

Well it's been a long time since I made one of these, originally I had intended to do one for each of the world tour events last year. Unfortunately the events seemed to come too close together during part of the year and I kind of gave up on doing them. Fresh start for the year and we'll see if...
  15. Zhang Jike is defeated in the Austrian Open 2013 Quarter Finals! (VIDEO)

A sensational erupted in the 2013 Austrian Open ITTF World Tour as the number 1 seed Zhang Jike was defeated by Japan’s Taku Takakiwa on Saturday 26th January! The reigning Olympic and World Champion Zhang Jike lost to Taku Takaiwa in a full seven set thriller! Zhang Jike with coach Liu...
  16. Fang Bo's Flick (Austrian Open - 2013)

Hey guys, Hope your all enjoying the Austrian Open 2013, which you can watch in the TTD ITTF Live Streaming :) I came across Fang Bo's flick on youtube. Fang Bo is renowned for his famous flicks, and today we have a new one! Check out how straight his arm is, just towards the end of the...
  17. Austrian Open 2013 - ITTF World Tour

Austrian Open 2013 - ITTF World Tour, Major Series 23 Jan 2013 - 27 Jan 2013, Wels, Austria The first World Tour Major Series tournament of the year the ITTF World Tour Austrian Open Major Series is due to take place on Wednesday 23rd January in Wels and will conclude on Sunday 27th January...
  18. Austrian Open 2011 (Pro Tour)

Austrian Open 2011 – ITTF Pro Tour 21 – 25 September 2011, Schwechat, Austria The Mens Singles Final The best meet yet again in Austria for another series in the ITTF Pro Tour line ups! Below is the list of the top 10 seeds playing with the exception of Timo Boll who has cancelled out at...