starting

1. All to All+ looping blade for a child who is starting to play

Hi, any advise on an All to All+ blade for a child who is starting to play. A couple of requirements: 1. No more than $40 2. All wood, not fast, but not super slow. 3. Weight no more than 75g 4. Preferably limba outer layer as it gives more feeling and usually limba is good for looping. 5...
  2. Tips and advice on starting a school team

Hi I put out registration of interest for table tennis at my school. I am a high school teacher. There's no table tennis player at my school. To my surprise, 6 kids turned up at our first meeting. One of our regional coaches are visiting us every two weeks to coach the kids. I am sourcing...
  3. Starting youtube channel?

I am have been thinking about starting a youtube channel but have not started yet. And do not know if i ever will. But is good to think about it and ask about opinions. I asked about which camera you should use and some said a cellphone works okay if it is pretty new. So i will start with...
  4. [LHTT #70_CHN Coach Lesson] Always Starting with Basic Skills in China

https://youtu.be/ByqyrM09V90
  5. Setup for a kid just starting out.

Hi Everyone, Wanted to get an advice on a setup for my son. He is 8, started playing recently, seems to be enjoying it and this is the only sport so far that I see him doing well at. Still at the very beginner level. Right now he is playing with Stiga Evolution pre made. So far it is fine for...
  6. Starting in tabble tannis

Starting in tabble tennis Hey guys, I want to start practicing table tennis and I'm wondering what would be the best rubbers and blades to start. I was seeing the Rakza 9 for my FH and Xtend HS for my BH, both from Yasaka and a DHS Wind SR-A blade. I'd like to have a speed+spin on my FH and a...
  7. Timo Boll de movie (Young Timo through the years, starting at age 4)

An oldie, but never saw this one before.
  8. Timo Boll quitting pro table tennis??? Starting coaching business

Timo Boll starting coaching business I'm no expert in German, but from this facebook post by Timo it looks like his playing days are over and he is going to focus on coaching: TBW ist ein Projekt für mich, das die letzten Jahre in mir gewachsen ist. Eine Sportlerkarriere ist leider endlich...
  9. TTX starting to take shape! Formula 1 Chinese Grandprix 2017!

It looks like TTX is starting to take shape. Today at the Formula 1 Chinese Grandprix TTX had their tables and bats on show with table tennis legend Wang Liqin taking on racing legends Daniel Ricciardo and Fernando Alonso! Video on Facebook here...